Dining on the weekend ~ Hong Kong Street Family Restaurant Bedok

Hellooooo~ so basically over the weekends my family and I went to the east side to have dinner at one of our favourite restaurants - Hong Kong Street Family Restaurant! This has to be the best branch by far :) they serve super good zichar :) 
First of all, we ordered the Prawn Sauce Chicken Wings, super super good! It's one of my favourite dishes and a must have when you go there. The flavour is truly awesome, you have to try it yourself. It's better than your average fried chicken, and has this super good kick to it~ 
We also tried this dish, which I believe is the Indonesian Fried Chicken. It's just pieces of chicken coated and fried, and then tossed in this sweet black sauce. Super delicious. This is definitely an alternative to the prawn sauce chicken though I prefer that more :) 
For vegetables, we ordered these fried beans. I can't remember what it's called, but it's delicious :) always good to have greens with meals! 
Next is the homemade tofu. It has this super delicious minced meat and preserved vegetables sauce, light gravy. I always order this when I go there because it's really very good :> 
This is a family favourite - the fish maw soup. It tastes like shark fin soup, but definitely doesn't have any fins in it! ( Don't eat sharks fun :( ) Anyways it's super good with rice ;) 
And lastly we had the Assam Fish. I definitely felt like the gravy could've been thicker and spicier, but it does have good flavour like everything else :) 
And here's my OOTD! Took it in Cold Storage haha. I'm wearing my Brandy Melville Mermaid Sachi Halter, my Saboskirt x David Jones lace shorts, uniqlo jacket, an old black leather Clarks bag, and my Fred Perrys :) 

That's it! 

Hope you enjoy :) 
Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts