Fashion Haul : American Apparel, Topshop Moto

Hey guys! So I've an awesome fashion haul for you guys today :) I got three items for $38 

Here's what they look like: 

So I'll run you through the items! 

1. American Apparel Royal Blue Chiffon Skirt - $10 from Carousell, size XS/S
Okay so I was super duper lucky to find this - I had wanted to buy this for $59 from The Editor's Market a few months back. So to find this for $10, I snagged it up immediately. Some people might think it's fake but it's not (you can check the tags) so it's super a super good find for an authentic one. Fits super nice and the chiffon is super comfy too!


2. American Apparel Grid Lulu Crop Top - $8 from Carousell, Size S
Yup guys, $8. I saw this on Carousell and I seriously had a tiny heart attack - at first I thought it wasn't authentic but to my luck it was! (Checked the tags). I wanted to message the seller but I didn't think that would be good since someone might have messaged her first so thankfully she left her number on Carousell and I whatsapped her immediately - thank god I got it! For $8, that's such a darn good deal omg. Super excited :D 
Alright so here's the back - it's open back and has a tiny button. Again, will feature this soon with my skirt as a set. 

You can find this seller (support her she's amazing) at this link here :

3. Topshop Moto Highwaisted Shorts - $20 from Carousell, W28 
These were waist 28 which is normally too big for me, but these are actually smaller so they do fit me! I bought it from the same seller with the American Apparel Chiffon Skirt (http://carousell.com/brontec/). Initially these were sold to someone else, however the person didn't reply so I was able to buy it. The seller even let me try it on! That was super nice haha because I wasn't sure about the fit. Also, they were brand new with tags (took them out). 

One thing that really won me over with these shorts was the Highwaisted fit. I have a pretty high waist naturally, so a lot of high waist shorts don't fit me properly (doesn't even completely cover my belly button on its own). But these do! They fit so nice, and my crop tops don't expose my midriff anymore which is awesome. Ive never been able to find shorts better than these in terms of the fit - they cover up well too so the length is alright. 

Alright so that's it for the haul! Hope you like it :) thanks for reading! 

Love,
Khione 

Comments

  1. Hi, love your haul and your taste!! And also like that you post where the items come from and the price! Do let me know if you intend to sell the lulu grid crop in the future! �� Catherinejay66@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post,
    http://www.apparelshopusa.com/38-tanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts