Limited Edition Holographic Starbucks Card ~

Sup I'm back :) 

Okay so yesterday I got a brand new Starbucks card ~ 

To give you guys a back story, I actually already own two of the member cards. 
I got the heart one last year because of the Valentine's Day promotion thing and the other one due to a credit card promotion :) 

Basically, what the card does is to give you points for every Starbucks drink you buy. And that's great because after a while you can get free drinks. They also have pretty cool discounts eg. 1 for 1 drink, birthday treats etc. 

Essentially, I saw this new card online and I was floored. The design is super cute omg ;) and also it just came in a very unique shape in my opinion. Plus, they have this newcomers promotion. Note that for new owners they used to give a free drink. Unfortunately, it's one-for-one drink now which was kind of disappointing and I bought it thinking there was the free first drink thing. Gah well :( 

Anyways here's what it looks like online:
The card is the same, but it does come with a keychain in silver or gold. Personally, I like the gold better because I think silver can look a little "cheap"? Idk haha. I think this is more about personal taste but my taste is gold so :-) 
Okay so the card comes in this golden Starbucks box 
And this is what you see when you open it. I've covered up the card number etc so people don't steal my money haha -> explaining the two awkward post-its. (Sorry) 
Andddddd here's the card! You should know I love holographic stuff a lot a lot a lot so this was like the coolest Starbucks card ever? It comes off very rainbow but I don't think it's that reflective usually :P okay maybe it is. And yup! There's the Starbucks keychain 
So basically the card can be put onto the keychain and that's what it looks like ^ 

I think besides the promotion being changed another disappointing thing is that you've got to be extra careful handling the card as it scratches very easily. My card already came with a scratch, and when I asked the staff they told me that all the others were just as bad which was quite true. I didn't get to check the card at all :( and so the staff wasn't quite willing to let me exchange it. But I guess it's alright also because it's not super duper bad. Still, I do wish there was better quality when it came to making the card such as having a plastic deal of some sort to protect the holographic material from scratches. 

That's all! Hope you guys found this post fun :) see you soon!

Love,
Khione 

Comments

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. custom hologram sticker

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts