Lilac Kanken Mini Haul

Hey! So today I've a really awesome lilac Kanken mini haul. 
I really do want to get into why I decided to go for this Kanken again, but I'll leave that for later. Let me get into the details and pictures first! 

So this is the overall look. The condition is pretty good, but there are discolourings on the front pocket, slightly on the bottom as well and a little on the straps. Other than that the colours are completely in and not faded. 
Picture of the Kanken logo: 
Picture of the fox button! 
Wasa 6 logo
Wash tags - contain the correct Kanken model, and the Kanken has this little circle so it's like KÃ¥nken 
This is what the back looks like. The straps have mild yellowings which can't be seen here at all. I know the straps look glossy but they are in fact matte (light reflection and this is a light coloured bag so yea) 
You'll notice the mini has more fox buttons at the button than the conventional Norma sized one (also notice discolouration on strap on the right hand corner) 
Here's the bottom, mild yellowing. 
I got this Kanken off Carousell, for $37 + my Topshop lace kimono. It was originally being sold for a $100 but I was able to reason it out with the seller that it wasn't worth that much at all given it's not in perfect condition. Plus, it's a mini. So the pricing shouldn't be more than 60 SGD (that's approximately what it's worth) 

To explain to you guys why I decided to get this bag, well here are some reasons. Firstly, it's a smaller size than the normal Kanken. A reason I sold the original Kanken is because I got my Cath Kidston which I still think is better quality, and I really didn't need more than one large backpack as that was kind of excessive to me. Secondly, when I did use my grey Kanken, I mainly brought it out for casual days. It was huge and it really didn't ever fill to even half which is kind of like "excessive" in that sense, hence I sold it because the size wasn't practical for me. To that, the mini is the perfect size for me because it fits everything I ever need for when I normally use my kankens - light daily essentials, a casual daypack. The practicality of the mini really appealed to me. 
Whilst I do think it's a pain in the ass to wash this bag, considering how lightly used it will be (for like a bottle, maybe my iPad, and a jacket)- I'm really sure I won't be putting it on the floor because I hate doing that (just don't want the black colour on the bottom of my bags) plus it's not exactly very sanitary either haha. 
And the major selling point for me is obviously the colour and condition. Think about how hard it is to find this colour for Kanken now considering it's completely sold out. And discontinued. For two years+. I've already gotten two fakes of this before (got one refunded and another sold). Yes, I have seen a couple of real lilacs but their condition is normally really really awful (and by that I mean horribly discoloured or dirty) to the point of literally no recovery it looks really really used and beaten up. So to me, finding a real lilac in this condition was like striking gold. 

And that's all for this haul! I do have several collaborations upcoming, with Sunday Runway, Closet Mugger, Shop Hey Love and so on! And another clothing haul coming up ;) 

Thanks for reading and stay tuned! 

Love,
Khione 

Comments

  1. Thanks for the best blog. it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. Thanks for giving me the useful information. I think I need it! a-line bridal dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, does every kanken mini has 'mini' on the front of it? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts