OOTD : Louis Vuitton Speedy ~

Hey guys! So last weekend was a really special occasion, and I was given permission to use the speedy (which can you believe it we haven't used it at all). My family doesn't really like to carry overly expensive things out so when we do it has to be for a very safe / formal occasion. (Plus we don't have much luxury items since we aren't that huge / collectors of it) 

But yea! Really excited. The speedy was really really roomy, and a super super tough and resilient bag in my opinion.

Here are some shots:  


Top: Hollister (Europe haul) 
Skirt: Wego (Japan, ages ago) 
Shoes: Fred Perry (Europe haul) 
Bag: Louis Vuitton Speedy 30, in the Classic Monogram with beige straps (I believe) 

Hope you guys enjoyed my outfit post :) really looking forward to everything that's coming up ^^ My exams are almost over so you can look forward to more awesome content ;) thanks for spending time to read this post! 

Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts