Haul: Topshop (Swap)

Hello again ~ 
So if you remember my last Topshop haul, you would know that I wasn't very content with the lace front tie crop. So, I was at ION the other day when I saw this top in store, and decided to get it instead. Here are some pictures! :) (from topshop.com) 
 
Some of my own pictures: 




Btw it's in a size UK6! 

do want to highlight few pros and cons, which I'll just lost below as an FYI :

Pros: 
- super cool design 
- finally found a crop top that I actually like because it covers me properly
- rarely find a knit of this kind of wash 
- very easy to match with other stuffs 

Cons: 
- knitted, could get hooked on and loosen easily 
- don't think any form of food again would do well with this kind of knit 
- slightly transparent so you have to be careful what you wear beneath.

But yup! I think there are always cons about knitted items, but the look is still super duper fun which is how I wanted to keep it :) you can find this item at Topshop still as I do believe it's new! 

And here's a link if you want to buy it online: http://sg.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?searchTermScope=3&searchType=ALL&viewAllFlag=false&beginIndex=1&langId=-1&productId=20480819&pageSize=20&searchTerm=TS04S13IGYM&catalogId=35111&DM_PersistentCookieCreated=true&productIdentifierproduct=product&geoip=search&x=25&searchTermOperator=LIKE&sort_field=Relevance&y=11&storeId=13087&qubitRefinements=siteId%3DTopShopSG

Thanks for reading! 

Love,
Khione 

 

Comments

Popular Posts