Clothing Haul ~ Brandy Melville, Missguided and more!

Hey guys! So today I'm here to share with you a collective haul of some things I've picked up over the last two months or so? Let's get started ;) 
1. Brandy Melville Alien Pullover

I got this pullover on Carousell for $56. Although I did sell my other one previously, this alien print is actually a lot rarer in brandy, and previously when I saw it it was sold to someone else so when the chance came for me to get it again, I instantly agreed. Although I don't really like the material inside, I really do love the aesthetic outside so it's kind of like one of those can't really ask for perfection moments :)

2. American Apparel Tennis Skirt in True Blood, size S

This is one of the most exciting buys ever. Guys I got this skirt for $22 and it's authentic? That's major. It came with the tags, the wash labels are right, the AA label is right. It's truly a very lucky find. I found this on Carousell from a seller and at first I was thinking maybe it was fake so I checked upon meet ups. As it seems, it's completely authentic! The material feels right, the fit is exactly as I remember it. It is just a tad bit too short though, so I'm going to try and get some shorts to wear underneath to prevent some very unhappy flashing moments ;)

3. Lilac Kanken mini
Have a separate haul on this which you can check out! 

4. Tumblr Saturn Ring Tee, $15
Bought this but sold it in the end! Even though it was S size, not only was the material horrible, the S size fit like an M or an L so it's really oversized and far from the kind of fit that I was going for. A really unfortunate miss! :( 

5. H&M moon halter crop, $15 
Got this in a size S. I really like it a lot! :) it fits me super duper well. First saw it on Lindsay Voitton who is a super famous Singaporean instagrammer, and I managed to find it elsewhere! 

6. Missguided lace up bodysuit, $49.95 
Really wanted to know what's the big thing about these lace up bodysuits, but I was reluctant to pay $110 for the Nastygal one, so I went for the Missguided one instead! Will feature it in a post separately because it is a very huge trend that I want to talk more about :)

7. LOKAI x Susan G Komen 
So this time I will have a separate post on this as well! I do believe it started in September or so, but there was this Breast Cancer Awareness campaign (which I also want to really talk about because it is very very important) and that's something I'll share with you guys in a separate post. This is a limited edition Lokai bracelet :) so it stops selling by 31st October (tbh you can still get it as I'm posting this because it's US time) 

But that's all I've gotten this month! I know it's a lot, but you have to understand that I always sell off old items to find new purchases, and I do save up every week as well. So this is definitely not like I'll keep every single item. 

Alright! Thanks for reading, and I'll be back soon :) would love to share some pictures and stuff about my Europe experience next! 

Love,
Khione  

Comments

Popular Posts