OOTD : Alexander Wang x H&M sporty look

Hey guys! As promised :) here's an ootd from an outfit shoot a few days back

I paired my latest Topshop high waisted shorts tied with my Forever 21 Superman Baseball Jacket with my Alexander Wang x H&M sports crop which has already been sold :)

This is awkward but here's how the back looks like 

So to sum it up: 
Top: Alexander Wang x H&M sports crop 
Bottoms: Highwaisted Shorts from Topshop
Jacket: Forever 21 Superman Baseball Jacket 
Shoes: Onitsuka Tiger 
Bag: Cath Kidston 

The sporty look has been very very in recently and so I really wanted to try it out. Unfortunately for me I sold this crop because it's way too short (I have a longer torso) and I'm just not very very confident enough to wear this everywhere, hence why I sold it. I do think it's very suitable for petite girls though, because it will crop very nicely (heard of so plains from a petite friend of mine whose crop tops don't fit that well sometimes and become tops). I'm around 166-167cm so this didn't really fit me as I liked it. However, for the sake of trend I bought it to try it out. Although in real life the WANG logo may not look very white, it's hella reflective so you actually end up seeing it very clearly in the mirror or photos. 

But thanks for reading and I hope you liked this! 

Love,
Khione 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts