OOTD : Jac Vanek

Hey sup! 

So here's a few photos of what I wore today ;) met up with one of my gorgeous seniors at the library to study! 




Top: American Apparel Striped Crop 
Shorts: Zara Trafaluc (Europe haul) 
Jacket: Topshop x Jac Vanek
Shoes: Onitsuka Tiger (Europe haul) 
Necklace: Tokevibes (sponsored) 

I've honestly been wearing this jacket around so much ever since I got it! It's got a material that's not too thick for the weather and also had this super cool vibe when you put it on - best.purchase.ever. Plus, army has always been in so it's a definite investment piece. Stripes are in for fall again as well! And so are high waisted things. Although I do feel as though the stripes thing might not be staying for too long (much like pineapple or Galaxy) 

Here's a shot of my gorgeous senior ;) 

Hope you liked this short post! 

Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts