September favourites and fashion finds ~

As promised ;) September favourites are here today! Sorry it's so delayed, I really had to think about what was it exactly that I've been thoroughly loving / not living for this month. 

But I've decided on what I like so here we go ~~~ 

Fashion

Okay so obviously I haven't been going out at all during September other than going to the library, so my favourites are pretty much stuff you've already seen before 

1. My Jac Vanek x Topshop jacket 

This jacket is fleeeeeeeeek. It's so rad, so cool, makes you look downright dope as hell, and it's so comfortable and wearable that I really really love taking it out with me. Honestly speaking I have always loved army jackets (I have an army bomber from Nastygal) so this was right up my alley. These are sold out in store, but if you poke around online you should be able to find these still :) 

2. My Factorie hooded cardigan

Now I do know this is a repeated favourite from last month, but I really do love it alot so I'm still going to put it in :> 

Yea I think you already know from my previous post how much I love it so let me not repeat myself :) 

3. American Apparel Striped Crop Top


Ever since I've been working out a little more, I've been more confident in my crop tops. But as it seems, no matter how many crop tops I own, this still seems to be one I float back to always. And that has got to mean it needs a place here. I mean this crop is just awesome, it has different stripes front and back so spending on which kind you want you can really go for it. Hence the love. Unfortunately, you'll have to look for this second hand as AA no longer seems to be carrying it. 

Food 

1. Korean food
Yup you might as well get pissed already because this is a forever-favourite IMO. Although lately I've been loving Bimbimbap so much more? Like omg and recently NTUC started selling this really awesome sauce you use to actually give the stone pot rice it's spicy and savoury flavour (I think it's red pepper paste or something not sure) but with that you can actually use leftover rice and add in all the ingredients and stuff into some sort of cookware where the sides will be hot enough to harden the rice and you can achieve homemade Bimbimbap (explaining why I love it so much this month) -> FYI picture was taken at Woorinara Bukit Timah! 

2. Tunglok Xihe 
Obsessed with this place, I think if you watch Ryan And Sylvia they have probably already introduced this place. But really, the food there is seriously so damn good if you order the right stuff. And don't forget the Peking Duck, you can't really get a flavour much better than that (it's been attempted by me). 

Fashion finds

So I've actually been getting stuff but they've yet to arrive! I already got this skirt though, it's an authentic American Apparel tennis skirt in the colour True Blood. It comes with all the right tags, the right feel and quality, and that's got me going. 


I will feature this in an outfit super super soon! Already have the pictures, just need to make sure I'm constantly on here so I have enough posts to keep things going ;) 

Thanks for reading and supporting me guys! I'm already at 20k views so I will host a giveaway for sure as soon as I can figure out what's going to be included :) 
Hope you enjoyed this favourite! 


Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts