Collaboration with Toke Vibes / Madedifferentco (sponsored)

Hey guys! Really excited to announce a collaboration with Toke Vibes on Instagram. A while ago, they were holding a sponsorship contest, and I was pleasantly surprised when I was told I had won it! 

So to give you guys a bit of insight, Toke Vibes is a company that does these really pretty custom charm pendants :) they're suitable for both genders (which is great) and have a huge range of selections! 

They are also affiliated to Madedifferentco which is a really huge Instagram account right now, been growing pretty steadily in followers and all. They have a different concept, and do more of custom bracelets and so on: 

So I was really excited when they mailed me my package! 
I received an indigo- purplish coloured pendant with an Ying Yang charm (perfect because purple is my favourite colour and I really like symbols) 
I really love the slightly rustic and vintage theme that this necklace gives when you wear it, but also how cool it looks! It's also made from really nice and sturdy black cord, and the pendants are not too heavy, ensuring that you can have comfort when wearing them. 

Here's a picture close up when worn! 
And a far away selfie (kind of awkward) 
And another one ~ 

As you can see its really really a cute necklace and stands out pretty well so you can wear plain clothes with this ;) 

Also something I noticed is that you can adjust the length pretty long so it can either fit you with a choker-ish style or just a normal necklace. The amount of adjustable space also means that it doesn't matter the size of your neck, it's sure to fit (which is great because sometimes people make necklaces that are far to small to fit everyone). 

Lastly, let me leave you with some links to their sites! 
Tumblr: 
Qoo10:
Carousell: 

They also have rentals at HAKO in 4 different locations : Nex, Bedok Mall, Causeway Point, Tampines One if you don't want to have it delivered through the mailbox :) 

It's been a real honour working with them and everything was done really nice and smooth throughout the collaboration so I'm super glad ;) 

Thanks for reading! 

Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts