Hong Kong Trip Day 2 Part 1 - shoe shopping at Mong Kok , Langham Place, Monki , Stylenanda , Log-On

Hey! I'm back from Hong Kong, so I finally have the Internet to upload all these photos and also properly type up a post as the Blogger app really doesn't have very quick upload speeds :) let's jump right in! 

Day 2 has a tonnnn of pictures - there's less for a few days too so I'm going to upload this in probably 2-3 parts! 

In the morning, I took a bus to Mongkok from my relative's house. Mongkok is really great for shopping! There's tons of famous shopping places, ranging from super huge and luxurious malls such as Langham Place to a simple street store such as the kind you find at Fa Yuen Street (Flower Street in Cantonese) which I also visited but not on Day 2 :) 
I actually walked around the sneaker shops! But no photos because not only were few of them open (should have gone in the afternoon, I went late morning). You should actually visit that area, it's right behind all the banks which are on one street as well. You'll get good deals, pretty decent discounts for your sports shoes and sneakers - they even have Dr Martens! I didn't really find what I was looking for so I left pretty quick. 

Next I went to Langham Place, which has Monki! 

Here's what it looks like: 



Tried on this bomber jacket 
Really wanted this pair of shorts but too expensive ;-; 

Saw this! Popcorn + ice cream :) didn't get to try it though :( 
Pictures of Langham! 
Food court - pretty decent
Short OOTD time :) was trying stuff on at American Eagle Outfitters.
Jacket: Jac Vanek x Topshop Army Jacket
Crop: American Apparel Striped Crop
Skirt: American Apparel Tennis Skirt 
Shoes: Fred Perry

I saw StyleNanda! 
KKXX - one of my fave brands. Korean clothes are really really pricey nowadays though, so I didn't get anything 
Really loved the purple bomber! It was over $300 or something SGD though :(

At Log-On : it's basically a store full of super cute Japanese stuff - figurines, collectibles, and even cosmetics and Polaroid cameras and Herschel things. Really cool! 

Cute bear. So. Cute.
They have tons of cool foods too! 
Tsum Tsum things everywhere ~

Really wanted this liquid case! The Tsums actually move 

Gudetama - one of my fave characters now.
More Tsum! 

Went to check out some sports shoe stores later on - didn't find anything (this was inside Langham btw) 
So expensive though (currency was crap)

That's it for part 1! I'll show you guys more soon :) thanks for reading and sorry for the inactivity haha. 

Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts