Collecting my Missguided Order + walking around at Orchard ~

Hello! 

So today my Higher Chinese O's ended (will be graduating tomorrow) and I decided to slack around at Orchard and Somerset after collecting my Missguided bodysuit (which I will show you how I pair it) 
So here's the packaging it arrived in! 

Here's how the bodysuit looks like 
Tags 

More pictures 

Okay so this is what it looks worn! I do have a flesh toned tube underneath. I think it looks super duper cute with my American Apparel Tennis Skirt which ik still contemplating about whether or not to sell because it's a tad bit short. But yea, I was in Forever 21 when I took this. 
Here's a pic of a cool jacket I tried on! Didn't have my size tho and plus I just bought the Jac Vanek one so I decided to pass on this :) 
And later on at the Topshop fitting room, I tried on some jeans but decided not to get them as I don't really like wearing long pants too much and also they didn't fit me quite as I liked it buttttt I do have an OOTD so let's go through it! 
Striped shirt: Forever 21
Shorts: Stradivarius 
Jacket: Jac Vanek x Topshop
Shoes: Adidas Hightops 
Bag: Furla Bucket Bag 

Also this new project with Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid is bomb dot com I seriously love this collection. Will do a post on the H&M x Balmain collection! 
And so later on I went to PVS at Orchard Cineleisure and these sneakers are very very cool I took a few photos of the nicer ones ;) 

Shoe swag 
These Lightning TUK Creepers omg they're only $119 I want these :0 
Oh and these bags are super super cute and cost around $49 each. You so wouldn't believe this! 
Buttttt Wego has done a collab with JRunway to open up this pop up store! I was so excited. All the clothes inside are bloody amazing, although obviously because it's Japanese so it's not cheap (I guess around Topshop price) 

Also saw this really cool store but sadly has like 90% men's fashion. They carry really swag brands like Depression etc. Gonna check that out when I come next time tho ;) 
And here's some more show swag! These Nike Roshes are seriously amazing! I found these at the shoe store on the second floor near the Pastamania that has like a million wooden racks filled with shoes. Mad love.  

And that concludes my day! To be completely honest, I only spent like 2 hours at Orchard and Somerset so I don't really have that may cool things to talk about. But I do hope you enjoy this post and found it fun :) I think I'll try doing some more fun posts (and different kinds too) 

Hope you enjoy it! 

Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts