Forever 21 Haul ~

Hello ~ back today with a really small Forever 21 haul. I bought them from two separate stores, the Somerset 313 one and the ION Orchard one as the first one I went to at 313 ran out of sizes for one of my items. 
Here's a look at the items! I'm sorry if the surroundings like really really overexposed, but it's because my background (aka my table) is black so you wouldn't be able to see the things I bought which are also black if I didn't overexpose it. 
I bought one top and one bottom, so here's a photo of the top! 

Tags, it cost $14 and I bought it in a size XS. It's kind of an active wear top but it's also something you can wear even if you're not having any sports activities as it is rather casual, which is why I went for it. 
Here are some of my own pictures (excuse the quality) 
Detailing at the back. 
So because I didn't really take any pictures of myself in this, I went on to the forever 21 site. Although they no longer have it in the black/grey colour which I got, they do have the grey/pink option still online. I won't be including any links as I'm pretty sure you can find it yourself and also they don't have the same colour anyway, but I do just want to show you the pics of how it fits.


And the next item I bought was what was sold out at the 313 store, which are these basic pair of legging shorts that cost $7. I bought them in a size M because I am slightly curvier despite my waist size so it felt more comfortable in an M (for shorts there I'm normally an S though). I did try on the S last week, and the M just felt a little more loose and comfy so that's why I went for it.  
Again, sorry it's overexposed I didn't want it to be blended in with my table 
I can't find these in the got I bought, only the curvy fit online so I'm sure you can see approximately how it looks like. 
Now obviously I won't be wearing these on their own, I do plan to layer them under my skirts as I am a person who doesn't really like to wear my skirt without something underneath (don't want to be a flasher) and so it makes me really really uncomfortable sometimes when I wear my skirts, some of which are a little short since I have longer legs. Hence, I really wanted some basic shorts to wear underneath all the skirts and stuff so I could feel a little better and more safe to a certain extent. 

I think you'll notice that I always try to buy more basic items at Forever 21. To me, given Forever 21's quality, the basics are normally what I consider to be the most well-priced, and you'll notice that their graphics can get really really expensive despite their quality being rather sub-par. For their price point, I do think I can find way better quality items elsewhere, hence why I don't really like buying anything besides basics. 

Another disappointing thing I wanted to talk about is that they've changed the way the student promotion works. It used to be Monday - Thursday 10% off, but now it has changed to like 10% off Monday to Thursday provided you spend above $50 (which seems ludicrous). That's kind of ridiculous because I think the average student only spends around $20-30 normally, the $50 amount not only seems impractical but also seems to encourage poorer buying decisions. But that's just me I guess. 

I hope you like this haul! I'll definitely do a post on what I did today ;)

Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts