Surviving the fire noodle challenge? My tips and tricks!

Hey guys! 

So lately the fire noodles have been a seriously HUGE trend on YouTube.
I've had the fire noodles (the bigger cup noodle size) 2-3 times so far. 

I'll have you know the spice is no joke, it's seriously spicy haha, so if you can't handle spice I don't suggest you do it / you should steal a bite from someone else first to test. But I realised that when you eat it with certain foods, it's actually not that bad (as a meal). Plus, the flavour is really really good. 

So I wanna teach you how to survive the fire noodle challenge if you're ever brave enough to try and also basically if you ever have some sort of competition against your friends where you are allowed to choose the things you want to add to it, I've a few items that are extremely necessary. Let's dig in! 

1. Get a fried egg with runny yolk. I don't know why, but somehow when the yolk wraps around the noodle it is so much easier to swallow and the spice goes down. Of course, it's not healthy to eat more than 3 eggs a day apparently so don't cook like a dozen eggs for this challenge just for the yolk :'D

2. Get those Chicken meatballs with cheese inside 
I believe they are from Bobo? But you can find these at your regular NTUC, pretty cheap for a pack of 9/12 can't remember. But yup these really help with the spice in my opinion. Plus they mix really well with the noodles so it's literally a killing two birds with one stone.

3. Get yourself a good juice/Vitagen. 
I recommend either a blend of Grape/original Vitagen and apple or maybe watermelon. You wanna make sure there's some sort of flavour to distract you from the spice, soothe or wash things down. Obviously, prepare some water too. I don't recommend any carbonated drinks or coffees or teas, but something cold would actually be great for you considering these noodles are probably heaty. I don't really like milk in general so I'm not sure if that works but it's age old knowledge that milk is supposed to help with spicy food. 

4. Cheese (?) 
Now I know some people are gonna be like what the hell is wrong with you cheese and ramen is eww but hear me out. Cheese and ramen is actually super super common in Korea. But I also know that the flavour of cheese and ramen is normally a hit or miss. Either you like it a lot, or you're probably never doing that again. (oops) 
But cheese works around the same as milk to me so I'd say it works :D 

andddd that's all I actually know haha. If you're alright with spicy food, you have to try this noodle. I mean you'll probably die internally for the next hour but if you clean it all down with some liquid it should actually be quite alright and worth it. 

You can get these noodles at Isetan or Korean food stores. Go and get it now whilst I bid you farewell ;) 

Love,
Khione



Comments

  1. gonna give it a try today thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for share your information. Your blog has been really great. I learned a lot from here. I hope you will give us such more awesome blogs. Thank you. Here you will get best Jet Paper Bags is usually a privately owned enterprise, manufactures Top quality Excellent Kraft Paper Procuring Luggage and regular Brown Paper Baggage proper listed here in Wayne, New Jersey. We are at Jet Paper Luggage, happy of manufacturing High quality Excellent Kraft Paper Searching Bags and Brown Paper Grocery Baggage. Like a boutique nearby Kraft Paper luggage, Paper Bags, Procuring Bag, Custom Paper Bags, Personalized Paper Bags, Brown Paper Baggage etc

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts