A new Pandora addition ~ (birthday present)

So today is actually my birthday (June 28), and I woke in the morning to be surprised with a Pandora charm addition! I'm truly so thankful and blessed that my family got this for me :)) 

And this time I have a box ;)


So tadaaaa! They got me a snowflake because I loveeee snowflakes so much and also my name is supposed to be something about a goddess of snow haha. But yeap! They got it at the takashimaya sales on Friday, so there was 10% off for members. I know because at first when they asked me I told them it wasn't worth it but apparently they got it as a surprise for me (awwwww ❤️)
A picture from online! For better view :)

There's actually another variation of the snowflake, but I don't like it as much because it doesn't give me the snowflake feel haha. I do like the crystal and all, but the detailing looks like deer antlers? Kinda weird to me

And so that's what my bracelet looks like right now! I'll be receiving a mermaid one (sold out and discontinued) soon so I'm super grateful~

That's all for my Pandora bracelet addition! Will be posting my birthday stuff up now :) 

Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts