Revisit to VeganBurg - another awesome experience!

Yup, we went back again. VeganBurg is truly an amazing amazing fast food place with amazing food ❤️ 

We kinda ordered the same things? Do check out my other post on my first Vegan food experience! 
Yup 




I did want to share about their new Instagram Promotion! Post a photo and when you buy a set they'll give you this free side with mixed stuff, containing their seaweed fries, broccoli and sausage (vegan) and all you have to do is type in the hashtag #veganburgbrigade :) 

Every set can be entitled to the promotion once which is really really awesome ;) 


So yup! Not much haha. Just wanted to share about my love for Veganburg because I honestly go back so much to this place I highly recommend it ❤️

I'll be posting a lot more now! Still overseas but am trying to upload more :) 


Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts