Birthday Picnic at Palawan Beach

Hey guys! So 28 June is actually my birthday, which is this Sunday. My friends decided to throw me a birthday party for my sweet 16th :) 

So we actually walked from Vivo to sentosa before boarding the monorail (free that way) 

And we got set up and stuff. :D


My friend showed me these amazing cupcakes that they bought for me ❤️
Aren't these cupcakes gorgeous they have this cream cheese frosting which was delishhhh
Fooooood. We had salad, Mac and cheese, cheezels, super rings, zucchini, Maggi mee and fruits ;D

Beachhhhh

Selfie! 
Tuna and balsamic vinegar salad :)))

Tryna do a jumpshot but looking crazy 
Selfie! 
Us looking ridiculous ahaha 










I also took this super step photo hahaha. Actually my friend took it for me but it's super nice ~
The best group photo ever! 

So this is like. My first birthday party. On my sweet 16th. I'm truly appreciative for these friends. For so many years, I've never had the right moment or friends to do this big, and this was just the best moment ever. 

To happier memories, and on Sunday I'll post again! 

Love,
Khione  yg

Comments

  1. Wow!! Lovely birthday party. Everyone looks so happy here. The birthday girl is so cute. It reminded me of my niece’s birthday party that I arranged at one of San Francisco event venues. Made best possible ways and did best arrangements that turned out the day enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts