June favourites and fashion finds ~

It's the June edition (my birthday month!) wooooop so excited because it's been the most amazing month ever spent with the best people of my life. 

Do check out my birthday picnic post! Dinner is TMR night :))) woooooo I'm excited 
http://eatdressblog.blogspot.sg/2015/06/birthday-picnic-at-palawan-beach.html?m=1

Fashion faves
So this month, after going to Europe, I was totally even more obsessed with American Apparel. Now I know I was selling one of the tops on Carousell, but that's because I want a smaller size haha. But if you check their site, everything is super duper expensive imo and the quality is average. It's only a little better than topshop, but it's definitely not like worth the price. 

I actually tried on the exact same striped crop top when I was in Europe and nearly bought it for 30+ euros. But guess what? I found the exact same piece (authentic) on Carousell for just $12. Best deal ever. Plus, striped crops are totally in the hype right now so looooove ❤️❤️
So I won't be posting a picture of the jungle leaves crop because you'll find it in my closet clear out post! The sales have been overwhelming btw so I'm seriously happy I got rid of tons of stuff. 

Next, I've actually had a pair of topshop acid wash high waisted shorts for a while, like maybe a year and a half? Super long I can't even remember. But yup, I realised I really didn't like the style at all. Plus, even though I loved it, it was too short on me and so it looked super awkward. As such I decided to sell it on Carousell. But as it turns out, I traded it instead for two items!

Firstly, it's the pull and bear mermaid top. This retails for $25 anyway, so trading it for $25 was fair to me. Plus I've been loving this top. Funny story, I actually saw it when I was meeting up with a Carousell seller and I asked her where it was from (that's a serious first). I'm surprised she actually told me and didn't write me off as creepy lol... But yup! Here's a picture off google of what it looks like :)
Another tee I got was this cactus tee! I really really love this shirt, but I might sell it if I don't like it. I've come to realise I do like wearing shirts more than crop tops sometimes because I'm not the kind that's suuuper comfortable with showing my waist? Like even though I work out, I just feel a little weird haha. And cold omg. 



And those are the two items I'll be reading my shorts for :) I'm actually super happy because I have a lot of bottoms but not enough of these simpler, more plain things to match :D and now I do so yayyy~

The next thing that I've been obsessed with (although it hasn't arrived what the heck) is my new UNIF relics hat. I have been seeing this hat everywhere on Carousell for $80, $120, and I really just don't want to spend that much on a bloody hat. I really don't even think I'd be able to sell it for that price anyway. So I was lucky enough to find a nasty gal sale selling the hat for $52 SGD or so! There was a seller who ordered from the site, and so at first she was selling it for $60 and I kinda told her I think $52 is reasonable because she can count it as someone got her free shipping and stuff. Luckily she agreed :D I really love love love this hat I've been like looking at pictures of it online forever and just couldn't bring myself to buy it at RTP ($100+ SGD).. Do support @bitxh on her account she's the angel I bought my hat from and is also doing a mass order for those who want it! 

SO YUP! that's how the hat looks like. I just love these kind of hats honestly, I feel like they bring such a huge edge to every outfit and especially because I'm gonna try to post more outfits with my increasing views, I hope this hat proves me well useable :D 

I'll be doing a post on this so I won't say much but, I LOVE THE H&M x ALEXANDER WANG collection. I recently discovered it and I'm totally floored it's so amazing. I promise to do a separate post on it haha ;) 

But that's all for fashion! I've really been cutting back on spending and saving up so much more lately because I just don't want to waste my money and buy too much or too excessively haha... (Okay I'm pretty excessive) but I'm trying to study a lot harder too! :) 

Food faves
Okay so I know I've technically spent half my month in Europe, and obviously I'm not gonna say anything like "ohhhh this is what I ate in Europe and it's my favourite" because let's face it, I only ate at places once at most except for one restaurant. So in Singapore, the moment I got back I was craving all the good good stuff. My love for western food and thirst for it can never be quenched I suppose because I really love the Swensen's lunch deals? You order a main course and get a side/ice cream for free. Sweet deal seriously right~ 

So yup here's what we ordered! (2 people) 
Main courses: Aglio Olio and Spicy Seafood Pasta (super gud) 


Side: Mozzarella Cheese Sticks 
Ice cream: The Rock 

This meal is super super super filling haha I actually struggle do eat dinner (ate this at 1pm+) 

Go try this out! 

I'm also obsessed with the Korean food which was in my previous May favourites so I won't repost haha but yes check those stores out... 

It's a really short June favourites because I really have been travelling for a half of it. ;) 

Thank you for reading and have a good day ahead! (Whatever's left of it) 

Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts