Day out today and a tiny photo shoot! ( Brandy Melville )

So yup I've been doing a closet clear out and I wanted to take pictures of the clothes before I sell them off (I'll wash) 

But yup I'll upload slowly so nobody will kill me for my lack of outfits D: 

Firstly I took pictures of my brandy Melville crop bc I love it but I'm selling it off as I want some new things too :') 

My sun moon crop! I bought this for $15/$20 on Carousell. I love it, but it's a little too translucent for the way I'd like to wear it :( I paired it with a choker from Claire's (Europe haul) and my brand new denim shorts from Zara! (Also Europe haul) I'm also wearing my pandora bracelet haha. All these pictures were taken at D' Good Cafe. I don't have many people whom I'm comfortable with being photographed by, so I was lucky enough to finally find a photographer (HOORAYYYYY) 

Here's the other side of the swing! I'm wearing my Brandy Melville Nancy Alien Crop Sweater which has already been sold. Paired with the same shorts! You also will be able to see my new Cath Kidston bag on the chair, super cute and really good too! I'll be comparing it to my Kanken soon :) 

And that concludes the photos I'll be posting today! There will be more soon okay :) 

Love,
Khione 


Comments

Popular Posts