Collaboration : Sunday Runway Clothing

Hey guys! I'm back with a super fun post about Sunday Runway, an online clothing retailer with some of the cutest clothes on the block ;)

So just a few weeks ago, I emailed them asking for a collaboration. Really happy that they accepted it as I genuinely love their store so much! 



here I'm wearing their Baseball Stripe Crop Top, and the link I've attached below for this item. It's currently on sale at a super low price so get it while it's still available! 

http://www.sundayrunwayclothing.com/product/baseball-stripe-crop-top/

Here's another picture :)

Stripes are so in this year, and it's also so basic that I think you can pair this with almost everything, and it's a very simple and clean look too. 

Do check them out! They have so many awesome fashion items on their site ;) 

http://www.sundayrunwayclothing.com

And here's something to sweeten the deal! If you type in my code khione10, you can get 10% off your purchase, and that discount code could come in real handy for some last minute shopping before Christmas. 

You can also follow them @sunday_runway on Instagram, and check out their super cool feed! 

Thanks for reading :) I'm back in Singapore now so there's finally opportunity to post more frequently :) look forward to tons of photos from my Japan trip too! 

Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts