OOTD for the long weekend + dining at NUS?

Hellooooo~ 

So here's what I wore this past weekend! I didn't go out much so I do try to re-wear some of my clothes for tuition etc. (especially because I know what a pain it is to do laundry) 

And I wanted to share it for fun because I don't know what to post today and I wanna put something up here :)) alsoooo I wanna show you a new favourite food place of mine lately - NUS! 

So yup! That's what I wore on Thursday and Friday. 
Crochet Top: Bought in Vietnam. 
Printed Drawstring Shorts: Forever 21, around $29
Bag: Furla, 260€
Choker: Claire's, 3+£

I also paired this with my Windsorsmith Lily shoes from my Australia Boxing Day haul! 

Andddd yup that's what I wore haha. I've never tried this combination before and I thought it came out pretty nice. 

For Saturday and Sunday, I changed my outfit. 


Striped Crop: American Apparel, $13 on Carousell 
Shorts: Zara, 17£ (Europe haul) 
Bucket bag: Furla 260€ (Europe haul) 
Sneakers: Fred Perry, 22.50£ (Europe haul) 
Cardigan: Uniqlo, $19.90 
Choker: Claire's, 3+£

Okay so we heard about this great food place located at NUS with amazing Sichuan food (and super affordable too). I'm not sure about the exact whereabouts, but I'll insert an address where I think it's at. 

We had already eaten there once, so I ordered something else instead but the rest of my family did order from the Sichuan stall. 

I ordered these amazing Cheese chicken meatballs, 6 pieces for $3. It came fried to perfection so no complaints :) and super delicious! 

Well cooked with the awesome oozy cheese (yes I know it's the bobo brand one)
And then I ordered my main course: Dry BanMian (handmade noodles) with fried dumplings. The staff charged me at a student price, so it was $3.30 which is super good a price! And this indeed tastes super duper good. I would definitely recommend it :) 

So here's a picture of what my family ordered:
I'm not quite sure about the names, but I know the fried ribs are called Cumin ribs, and they taste amazing. It's basically ribs with this powdered kind of coating and then fried - tastes super good! The fried tomato and egg dish was also super delicious. There was also a chicken I believe, and then just the normal stir fried vegetables. The total for all four dishes and three bowls of rice was around $24+ (charged student price) 

I also ordered pineapple juice, for $1.50 (student price), whilst my family ordered the lime drink and some kind of iced tea I think. 

But yup! I think dining at our local universities is a pretty interesting alternative to affordable foods because even the public prices are cheaper than average food prices. I would definitely recommend this place. Even though it's a food court, it's very comfortable, with the option to sit indoors or outdoor. It's got plenty of room, so it's great for big crowds. And the flavour is definitely good, albeit unhealthy so don't eat this everyday haha. 

And that's it for this post :) hope you liked it!

Till next time~
Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts