Lunch at Huber's - quality western food at an affordable price

Hey! So I'm back with my lunch at Huber's today. Huber's butchery is located at Dempsey Hill, and is pretty much famous for its butchered goods because of the quality and taste. But, they actually have a super awesome Bistro as well, and it's a family favourite.

We ordered a Seafood Chowder, $5.95. Comes with two containers of butter and two slices of wholemeal bread as shown. This is a relatively huge portion, and on days where I'm not as hungry it's a good meal to have. 
We also ordered the Steak Sandwich with Fries at $13.50. It came with egg, some sort of garnish (can't remember the name), beef steak, as well as lettuce. This was a simply wonderful combination to have.



Between two people, we shared this meal and spent around $20. Do note that whilst the food is affordable, the drinks can be high cost and so you might want to have drinks for later elsewhere.

So yup! I recommend Huber's for anyone who's into the meats and just some very good quality western food. They're not super duper expensive, around the same lines as Swensen's. 

PS. I'm very busy with school currently so I'll try my best to upload things 

Till next time! 
Love
Khione

Comments

Popular Posts