Lunch at Woorinara - Awesome korean food in Bukit Timah!

Hey guys! So last week, I visited Woorinara at Bukit Timah for lunch

 Really wanted to share it with you guys as I've been so inactive lately with school reopening I feel horrid :( 

So yup! Here's a few of our favourite dishes to order. The first is the beef bulgogi soup, and the second is the tofu soup as shown in this picture. The tofu soup is my favourite because it tastes super good! And it's definitely different from the kimchi soup, it kind of has a better taste imo. The bulgogi soup is good too, kind of one of those sweet and salty flavours, but not too harsh. The side dishes here are the bomb, I absolutely loved the steamed egg rolls and the kimchi, as well as the bean sprouts tossed in sesame oil that they sometimes give. 

The kimchi pancake is also something that we like to order when we eat here as it tastes super duper good! I don't really ever dip my pancake in the sauce, I just eat it on its own and it's seriously seriously everything omg. You need to try this. Plus, it's not that spicy so I think if you're unable to handle spice, this is a good option for you! 

Another favourite of ours is obviously the famous Yum Yum Chicken. We love the spicy flavour, which basically has this sort of sweet and spicy coating on fried chicken that tastes absolutely amazing, very complementary with rice and all the side dishes especially. 

I think one of the great things about Woorinara is that they offer a very lovely cosy environment, but they also have free wifi, and it's extremely comfortable with the air conditioning. Plus, it is just a few minutes walk away from Udders, my favourite ice cream shop (you need to check them out). 

So yea! Thanks for reading, and till next time :) 

Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts