~ Day out at Orchard ~ celebrating Youth Day ❤️ and also trying outSushi Bar

I'm back ;)

So last Friday was Youth Day, and I decided to take a break from my usual studying routines and go hang with a friend at orchard. 

Here's my outfit of the day!
Top: Brandy Melville Margie Alien Tie Dye Top, from Carousell
Bottoms: Topshop Ripped Jeans, from Topshop 
Shoes: Onitsuka Tiger, from Europe Cheshire Oaks outlet 

Here's a selfie of me and my friend ;)
And we did have a snack at Popeyes but I was too hungry so didn't take pictures! 

Later that night, my family and I decided to try Sushi Bar, which is a super popular Japanese restaurant at Far East Plaza. The place is super duper packed, and if you want to reserve, it only lasts 10 minutes! Do note that they do have an outlet elsewhere in Orchard, but that one is more expensive and has less items. According to my sibling, this one was the best one to visit :) 
Lovely interior, the dim lights and Japanese era style paintings really set the mood well

Getting ready to order!
Firstly, we had this super delicious scallop with mentai sauce - super delicious and fresh! 

Then we had these salmon rolls with mentai sauce- super duper good, it's pretty much better than Itacho!
This is the famous Chiraishi Don. As you can see, all the sashimi is super duper fresh and also comes in thick slices. They all taste just as good as they look too! It comes with tamago if you're wondering what the yellow thing is :)
And then we had the soft shell crab version of the salmon mentai roll earlier! Super duper duper good omg you really have to try this one.

I ordered an udon, which was really good. It's a flat and soft kind of udon so definitely different from the normal. However, at $12.90, I'm not going to order this next time because it's not worth it for plain udon :(
And then we also tried the California maki! It was super duper delicious. I'm not fond of this normally because I don't like the taste of it, but this was a super refreshing dish!

So yup! That's how I spent my Friday. I hoe you guys enjoy this post :) I'm studying harder now all the way till October, so please forgive me for the lack of posts! 

Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts