Storytime : Forever 21 lost my clothes ?!

Hey guys! 

So just two days back I went to Forever 21 whilst out with family. As you can see from the title, something obviously happened. I'll get into the story first before the haul ;) I really wanted to try introducing Storytime posts because they are really nice to watch on YouTube, and I thought why not do a written version on the blog? If the response is good I'll definitely wrote more in future, so keep on reading :) XOXO 

Alright so it was around 12 noon that day, just on a weekday (obviously). I was going to meet my family at ION for lunch. I passed by Forever 21 and I saw these really cute tops (no pics sorry) but they were super cool and the price was surprisingly good (like not ridiculous). They were either last size / running low on sizes, so I quickly grabbed the items and left them at the counter, leaving my contact before going for lunch. 

It was definitely not more than an hour, but I wanted to leave the items there first just in case they ran out when I came back. I was really excited to try them on and all, so obviously I went back immediately after eating to get them. So I go up to the counter and told the staff that I had left 4 tops less than an hour ago as I had to rush off to eat. The manager asked the other staff at the counter to look behind the counter, and they were quite baffled because there were no tops there at all (there are these cabinet things behind the counter where they normally hang reserved items). The staff tells the manager that there are no tops at all anywhere, and so suddenly there's a bit of a scramble. We find the lady who helped me put my tops aside, and she brings me around to search for my tops. She later found my name tagged to a black net bag (probably where the tops were) and it's completely empty. She then brings me around the racks to look for them (like the return racks for staff to push around). We also check the fitting room, but to no avail. 

Apparently someone who worked there had put every single one of my tops back D: So she really apologised for it. I was quite ticked off initially especially because so many items were in their last sizes and stock already and putting it back on the floor meant I might not be able to find them back. Luckily for me I did manage to find them back, and tried on some other items too! 

I ended up not buying the four tops as they didn't look as good on me as they were on the rack, but I did get something else. I go to the counter to pay, and the same staff who put my items aside for me serves me! She talks to the manager, and then used her ID to give me a 20% off which is absolutely amazing omg I really wasn't expecting it (obviously I'm not the kind of person to go around setting people up to get discounts). So yes, I did get something, and I was really quite happy because I saved a lot with 20% off. 

Mini haul time ;)
I got this really nice sports bra that has the lettering on the bottom. It was $19, and with 20% off it was $15.20 which was a steal. I really liked this one a lot because the lettering goes all around the band of the bra (sometimes they only have them in front) and also the fact that it's embroidered on and not printed on, of which if it was it would start getting sticky / crack off after a while and you really do not want that. FYI I got it in size M as it was the last piece 
Another thing is that they really have very comfortable sports inner wears at a good price. I've been more active this year (playing sports, going to the gym) just to try and keep healthy (I do not go crazy on the exercise), so I really needed some inner wear that would be comfortable. 
One thing I have to point out is that the silver logo at the back of the bra (the tiny one) it does peel off super easy (it is starting to happen already) but it's alright ev cause it's a very small matter. Just thought it'd be good to let you guys know though. 
I also really want to caution you guys too, when I was trying another one of their inner wears I realised that there are foundation stains (I find them on other tops too). I want to warn you guys and I do advise you check your items before purchasing because the foundation stains sometimes can't be washed off and you wouldn't want to buy something that wasn't in perfect condition. Of course you can't stop someone from wearing makeup when shopping but I do wish people were more cautious not to get it on clothes they weren't purchasing because it's really unsanitary and also it's not very nice to make the item literally unsaleable. That just seems to be pretty selfish. 

That's it! If you want to check this item out online, you can find it here : 

http://www.forever21.com/Mobile/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=activewear_sports-bra&ProductID=2000150390&VariantID=

It's called the Marled Sports Bra (Low Impact) just FYI :) 

Thanks for reading! 
Love,
Khione 



Comments

Popular Posts