August favourites and fashion finds ~

Hey guys! So here's my August favourites and stuff :) hope you enjoy! 

Fashion 

Find: Factorie Knit Hooded Cardigan 
Alright so I really didn't buy much this August at all, only this jacket here from factorie : 



I know the price is definitely steep for this cardigan, but hear me out : 
I've been trying to find a hooded grey speckled cardigan forever that's similar to the Moselle cardigan from Brandy Melville, which costs around $100+ 
Therefore, I decided to get this instead : you have o be super careful with this thing, hangars, Velcro and everything, they can seriously pull some strings out of your cardigan :( so the quality is honesty not the best. But I did figure that since it wouldn't be easy finding this again, I decided to just go for it and get it :) 

1. My Onitsuka Tiger Shoes (not a find) 
Don't know if you guys remember the shoes from this OOTD I posted that was taken at spruce, but my Onitsuka Tiger shoes have been a serious love this month. You really can't go wrong with a classic black and white pair of sneakers ;) 

And that's all for fashion favourites! I'll have a super interesting fashion post up soon so stay tune :) 
Food 

1. Itacho Sushi 
I swear I'm always in love with mentai, and even more this month. 

At 1.60 a piece, these itacho roasted salmon sushi with cod fish caviar cream is a serious delight in one bite 

2. Salted egg everything. EVERYTHING. 
Salted egg everything has been yet another monthly favourite. It's honestly super unhealthy, so I try my best not to eat more than twice a month; but this salted egg butter squid from Thai Pan is the dreammmmm ;) I'll have a post about that awesome Thai food place soon :) 

Other things 
Some cool other things I've been loving include apps, songs and so on (for a little more variety) 

1. Songs 
So I really want to try putting in my top 10 songs every month just for a little more variety and also because I love music soooo soooo much. And here goes :) (will see the response) 

1. Back Together - Robin Thicke feat Nicki Minaj 
2. We All Want The Same Thing - Rixton 
3. Tiring Game - John Newman feat Charlie Puth 
4. Margin Gaye (DJ Kue Remix) - Charlie Puth feat Meghan Trainor 
5. Runaway (U and I) - Galantis 
6. Be Right There - Diplo and Sleepy Tom 
7. Uma Thurman - Fallout Boy
8. Secrets - Tiësto and KSHMR feat Vassy
9. Booyah - Showtek feat. We Are Loud and Sonny Wilson 
10. Lion Heart - Girls Generation 

2. Fun apps to try 
I mostly do games so yes here we go :) 

1. Agar.io 

I feel like this is super basic and seriously everyone should know by now what this and is, so many you tubers have talked about it already. But agar.io is seriournsly one of the best endless games out there. Tricky, kind of relaxing and strangely never tiring. 

2. Shazam 

Shazam has been a crazy life saver for someone like me who loves music this much, and yet when I hear good tunes sometimes can't identify the name. The app basically records the song playing and then matches it to find the exact artist, song name etc. 
Super handy :) 

And that's all! 

I really do aim to try something new every month to put into my favourites :) so I hope that I'll have more categories as time goes on. Thanks for reading! 

Love,
Khione 


Comments

Popular Posts