Tiny Forever 21 Haul

Hey guys! So Forever 21 has a discount up till today (13 September) where there's 15% off store wide for teachers and students. I was taking a slight break from studying and did a little shopping ;) 
I got two items 
The first item I got was this boxy striped t shirt. It was the last piece, size M so it is oversized but it's definitely a good fit if you pair it with some white shorts :) 
And it's only $13 
Now I'm so sorry for the weird arm shadow, if I took a photo of it anywhere else it would be a problem because you wouldn't be able to see the colour it would be so much lighter :/ but yup! I got this simply lilac crop top because I really love the colour :0 
The back is simple :) 
And this tank cost $5 which I would say is really affordable. Forever 21 actually has really amazing basics which is the stuff I normally buy because I do feel like most of their other things are relatively overpriced for the quality (which isn't super good) 

The prices I've quoted were before discount, and after discount my total was $15.30 :) 

I'll be posting up more outfits after my EOYs which end 12 October so please be patient with me during this period of inactivity :) thank you! 

Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts