OOTD : Semi-formal outfit

Hey guys! 

So I actually went to a semi-formal dinner recently and here's the outfit that I put together for it :) school just started and I'm still adjusting to it so please excuse me for my relative inactivity ;-; 
Let's jump right in :) 

I wore my Missguided lace up bodysuit layered underneath my printed skirt from Zara. I think the Zara skirt definitely has a very edgy but also formal kind of fit as well as pattern. The lace up trend is commonly seen in more formal wear as well nowadays so I thought it'd be great to wear this bodysuit and pair it with the skirt so it looks slightly more formal as compared to the casual daily look incorporating shorts. 
In order to play it down a notch and also so I don't feel super exposed and freeze to death I wore my new Zara distressed denim jacket. It's a perfect shade of blue to finish off this whole outfit and also add that casual touch to the entire look. Finally, I topped it off with my Furla bucket bag as well as my UNIF gosh boots. 

Hope you enjoyed this short outfit post and stay tuned, I actually have pictures showing what I ate at this dinner I attended and trust me, it is absolutely the best food I've ever had

Thank you for continually supporting by reading! Like said earlier, I'm currently adjusting to a new school and a new syllabus that demands me to adjust my schedule for blogging  so I truly apologise if I seem to be inactive and post only once a week. Furthermore, I've just returned from a trip to KL over CNY (CNY haul to be up soon). Keep reading! 

Love,
Khione 


Comments

Popular Posts