January favourites ~

Hello again! 

Finally back, after a super hectic week of school. Allow me to jump into my January favourites. January passed by so quickly for me it almost seems unreal, and I honestly am extremely excited for what's coming up next. 

I thought it'd be super fitting to continue my favourites with a January favourites post, so here's what worked out amazing for me this January :-) 

Fashion

1. Forever 21 Sports Bra 
Guys I've been wearing this pretty much non stop as I was in a super good fitness kick in the month of January, in between gym and tennis. This one is so comfortable to wear on the inside and paired with a simple top, and also has such great use, I really can't get enough :-) 

2. 3.3 field trip Golji Knit Crop (grey) 
Surprisingly this top is just right and does pretty fine in summer weather. I've been wearing this crop around and it's just super cute! It is definitely more low cut than other tops I've worn before but it does seem to work okay for me as long as I'm careful about it and also pair it properly. The grey goes really well with my wardrobe which is why I kept on gravitating towards it in January. 

3. Zara Denim Jacket
And who can forget this darling jacket I took forever to purchase waiting for the sake and able to snag it in my size at more than half price in January? I've been wearing this jacket everywhere especially since it has pockets on the inside that fit my phone and that's super convenient for me. Despite the thick fabric, it is surprisingly just the right kind of warmth for me. Distressed items are in every single year, be it in your pants, on your shirts, your jackets or your shoes, this one is such a classic. Mad. Love. 

4. Missguided Lace Up Bodysuit 
Need I mention this one? I'm so excited because a lot of Spring/ summer 2016 pieces are still incorporating the lace up trend, and it seems especially popular to have the small lace up details on top. This bodysuit goes really full out on the lace up feature but I also think the aesthetic is amazing and it's definitely different from anything else I own. What's also great is that the bodysuit tends to fit you so great and it just makes you look amazing with the way it hugs you. Can't stop wearing this one out. One thing to note though, the ribbon can sometimes be super confusing. 

Food
1. Kim's family restaurant 
I obviously love Korean food and I'm always jumping to Woorinara but for the month of January we've been loving the Kim's restaurant just a couple doors away. They tend to give a lot of side dishes (sometimes a whole fish) with any order which I find to be amazing. I'll have a food post up about this place (again) so keep a lookout for that :) 

2. Thaipan
We've been travelling to the east side as well to enjoy this Thai restaurant. The butter squid is so fragrant, crisp and fried to absolute perfection that I (especially me because I love my squid) have been super addicted to it. Of course it's not super healthy everyday food but for the occasional treat, this is definitely one to consider. The only thing about Thaipan is that it's rather inconvenient to reach via public transport however I would say it's worth a drive down to try. 

Others 

1. Drawing 
Guys I've been finding it super therapeutic to bust out my old colour pencils and do some art. I'm obviously not super talented so don't expect Da Vinci from me but I do think it's really fun to draw and colour and also a great way to burn some free time you may have. 

2. My wallet and my LOKAI bracelet 
I am definitely getting the purple LOKAI bracelet that was released for the month of February, but for the month of January I've been loving my pink LOKAI it's so great to slide on, it represents a good cause and it's a wonderful fashion statement. Also my new unsmiley wallet by Marc Jacobs which is so cute (would anyone beg to differ?) it totally reflects life in JC hahahahaha. If you guys want a school life update id love to do it so I'll have to see :-). 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy! 

Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts