Mini Zara Haul ~

Hello everyone! Back again to put up this lovely post about something small I got over the New Years when I was shopping at Marina Square :-) 


So I did try on the top I bought here :-) 

And it's just a really simple crop top with a tiny bit of graphics on it. If you look and flip through Spring 2016 catalogues you'll see that the minimal graphics on a simple top is definitely some sort of an ongoing trend, and you'll definitely see that with some other Zara pieces I've seen. 
Apologies for the super messy table I have a lot of schoolwork to go through
And here's just a little more info on the top I got! 
I honestly can't wait to pair this with other pieces in my wardrobe and come up with a super edgy kind of look (at least that's what I'm envisioning) so do look out for that! Also trying really hard to look for collaborators to work with at the moment in order to bring so much more content out for everyone, so do try to check back often :-) 

Thank you for reading! 

Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts