May favourites and fashion finds~

Thought I'd try to do my may favourites (since I'm free right now) 

Fashion
1. Ripped jeans 

I've been contemplating for sooooo long whether to get a pair of Topshop ripped jeans which have been all the hype and finally caved. Students get 10% off right now! So I decided to get a classic pair that would last longer (in terms of colour) 


I got this in the normal Topshop size, but it seems I can only find the link for the petite version. These were $99.90, and with 10% off, came down to $89.90 ( a whole $10 off with rounding adjustments ) 

I'm going to be honest, at first I got another pair of Jamie ripped ones that only had rips at the knees because I was told these were out of stock, but it was weird because when I had a pair transferred from the very same store that said these were out of stock, there were 4 pieces. Ah well. I'll be styling these soon! (I know I need to seriously start posting the styling thing but I can't seem to find a photographer :( ) 

2. Monki

When I was in KL and Hong Kong earlier this year, I managed to step into a monki store and got these two pieces: 


On sale for 40 HKD - less than 8 dollars. 

Now I know this looks really big, it's an M size, but they were sold out of smaller sizes. But... I wore this out yesterday and really loved it though! Paired it with some white crochet high waisted shorts from H&M ($15 SGD from JB), my favourite superman baseball jacket from forever 21 and my UNIF Gosh Boots. It's my first white on white and can I say I love it? 


Here's the other piece I got: 

This one is from KL, and I got it when it was 50% off (Chinese new year discount). Pretty expensive, came down to around $30-40 SGD. But the prints really reminded my of UNIF, and I seriously seriously love UNIF so much this was just everything to me ❤️❤️ 

3. Saboskirt Ritual Bralet 

Omg I love this piece. I style with low cut shirts for the new edge, muscle tanks etc. It's amazing what you can do with it for such an unorthodox kind of bralet. 

Eg. This low cut shirt with the Bralet (swear it looks nice on) 

Food 
have been having legit the craziest ramen kick this month ❤️❤️ And I've also some nice places to share! (Not all ramen) 

1.  Eighteen chefs 

The student deal is super attractive. I've had a meal there several times already, it's so good ❤️ really thankful that JE finally opened one 

2. Ivin Ivin (Nonya Food) 
My family used to frequent this place but with the moving of houses, we stopped going there for a few years. Recently, we decided to pay it a visit and can I say I'm hooked? The prices are RIDICULOUSLY cheap. Although the portions may not be very big, but it's around $10 a person for families because you can try many different things at like 3-5$ for one of the dishes, with the Assam fish being around $20+ I think. Super affordable and good! 
(Okay we dug in to the fish because we were hungry)

SUPER good place I recommend it ❤️

3. Menya Musashi, Ramen Shop at Orchard Gateway 

Ahhhh my ramen kicks 

(Menya Musashi @ Orchard Gateway) 
(Black Shabu Shabu Ramen with Fried Tofu) 
Black Chashu (2pcs) Ramen with a Chashu maki 

Orchard gateway (can't remember the name) 

Comes with salad and drink (gave drink away) 
Spicy Miso Ramen 
Gyoza (shrimp) 

All of these places are my favourite so far for when I'm hungry and need to quick fix :) check it out! 

4. Korean restaurants (Kim's Family Restaurant and Woorinara) 

So this is a picture of some food we had at the newly opened Woorinara at West Coast! Tastes the same as the one as Bukit timah, just closer as I'm in the west. We always order the bibimbap, kimchi pancake, chicken (yum yum), as well as the soups (either the kimchi or the tofu). It's a very friendly and relatively alright for Korean food in terms of pricing kind of place, good for families :) 


Okay yup! That's all ❤️ 

Hope you guys enjoy this, I'll definitely have a June favourites if this is well received :)

Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts