Healthy dinner at ION: Toss and Turn

Hey guys! Wanted to share about this place where you can get really delicious and healthy food at ION. Nowadays, it's really difficult to find healthier choices of food outside, and so I thought it was great that a salad bar opened up. 

Disclaimer: The first three images are from other sources as I didn't have my phone with me when I ordered. Normally, all images belong to me. I will credit the blogs where I've taken the pictures from. 

Credit: jaymoylovesfood.com 

Credit: maynfjlovefood.blogspot.com

Credit: missneverfull.com

So yup here's what I ordered! 
I ordered the Hot Main, so it came with like a Hot Main dish (Lamb, Beef, Pork etc.) and some Cold Protein (prawn, cold meats etc.) 
Mine contains Caesar salad, some quinoa, mushroom, tomato, egg, cheese, meatball marinara, and broccoli. I also ordered it as a set so it came with juice. The cost was around $14 I think? Which is really good because the portion was HUGE. 
My family also ordered this which I think is almond chicken kinda salad? It's displayed on the menu 
We also ordered the Veggie Wrap

For three people, the cost was an average of $10 a person which is really worth it because we were really really stuffed! 

Would definitely recommend this place for people who want to have a salad meal :) 

Alright until next time! 
Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts