Sabo Skirt Haul!

Hey! 

So recently I joined another spree on Carousell since it was a saboskirt spree. Saboskirt features a bunch of amazing Australian clothing for relatively low prices compared to other online stores. 

The conversion rate was 1.1 SGD to 1 AUD, and there was a handling fee of $1 for each item :) 

I managed to get 2 amazing pieces that would be extremely fun to add to my wardrobe ~

1. Wave Crop Top, $42 AUD
Bought in size XS. 

Link: http://saboskirt.com/shop/product/wave-crop-top

 

This crop top was previously sold out and they restocked it! I'm really excited for this crop top as I've been looking for it to pair with my Santa Monica shorts from Sabo Skirt :). 





As you can see, it's an absolutely gorgeous crop top! :) the cutting is really nice :) I'll definitely do a review when they arrive in a part 2 post.

2. Ritual Bralette, $38 AUD
Bought in size XS.

Link: 
http://saboskirt.com/shop/product/ritual-bralette

The ritual bralette is definitely a new piece to saboskirt! I loved the geometric detailing, I think it will look amazing with the low cut tees that you don't want to wear your normal stuff under :) am super excited about it! 




These are the 2 items I managed to get :) hope you liked this haul, and cya soon! Will finish up my Australia trip ASAP.

Love,
Khione

Comments

  1. could you do the follow up review?? i'd love to hear what you think of sabo skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts