Recent finds on Carousell!

Hey guys :) I thought I'd do a haul since I've been getting quite a bit of stuff from Carousell lately! 

1. Topshop Bralet - $10 (steal!) 

Unfortunately this didn't fit me so I had to sell it :) still it's pretty with a shirt over it.

2. Brandy Melville grey Erica cropped grey sweater - $45 

This was quite a good deal. I'm in love with this sweater, it's absolutely gorgeous and comfortable and good quality :) 

3. Topshop lace kimono (worth $59 SGD!)- $18

I was absolutely astounded at the price I got this kimono for. Nearly got it at topshop for $35 when it was on sale. Really gorgeous! 

4. SABOSKIRT Santa Monica Shorts (RTP $42 AUD) -$30

Bought this in a size S! It's one size bigger than usual but it's alright because of the draw string :) I'll definitely have a OOTD on this soon! 


That's all that I've been buying from Carousell lately :) shall post another one on the best buys of 2014 on Carousell later! 

Love, 
Khione



Comments

Popular Posts