Australia trip : Day 11- Movie World, Gold Coast, and Markets

Hey! So this is day 11 :)) 
We went to Movie World because we had heard so many good reviews about this place! There are four theme parks in Gold Coast, but this had the most popularity :) 

The adult tickets are pretty expensive, almost $100? We reached there in the morning btw 


The sky looked a little overcast, but this was the batman ride! 

Okay so here's the thing. We entered the park at 9am or so, and the rides really don't open till 9.30+ am so everyone was pretty much waiting for a long while. 

We went for the green lantern ride first ~
walking in!
Passed by the Hall of Justice
They've got some really really interesting displays haha 







It's a really high roller coaster! 



Basically, at the end of the ride id definitely say this is a pretty darn good rollercoaster. It starts from the top though, and there's definitely a lot of crazy crazy features such as the coaster travelling on a super scary over 360° kinda slope curve thing. But it's a good ride if you can handle the thrill. 

We went to superman escape next! 
The main feature: this huge start 
It's compulsory for you to rent a locker for this ride because they literally won't let any bags in so I couldn't take any pictures as I had to keep my valuables and loose items in the locker too. The lockers are chargeable. The ride was really good too, but I felt like my because it was so fast, my head was kinda like down the whole time?! If that makes sense... Yea you'll have to experience it yourself. It was a great ride tho. 

Next one: Batman Arkham Asylum

Had some pretty realistic displays! That's something I really noticed about Movie World. The details they have in just displays alone is really really nice. It's got so much effort and detail put in! 


Note: this ride requires you to take off your shoes if it's slippers or anything that comes of easily as it is a hanging ride :) 
After the ride I took some pictures of the tracks! This one was a really enjoyable one, a lot less scary than I thought because I've got a slight phobia of heights and I thought this was pretty alright :) 



Walking out! 


Noticed this SUPER AMAZING joker car holy cow it's beautiful. 

Walking towards the next ride! 

We saw a staff cosplaying CatWoman :) it's really cool! 



There was a 3D motion ride for RIO, so we decided to join ^^ it's pretty interesting! They also have special seats that have the motion switched off for pregnant ladies or any person who can't handle motions like the one it offers. 


It was a pretty interesting attraction, what it does it a short summary of RIO :) 

We went to Scooby Doo's Haunted Mansion next! 

Again, commendations on the amazing detail and the beautiful displays and setups! 




It was approaching lunch time so the queue was pretty long :-(



 
These are the rides we take! 
This haunted house coaster was seriously one of the very best ones. It will go backwards and jerk suddenly but it's definitely enjoyable! I'd say it's one of my favourites :) 

We went to the Wild West restaurant thing for lunch! 

They had pretty good food:) 

I ordered some bacon cheese waffle fries and my sibling ordered a hotdog bun with fries :) the portions are really huge! I packed some for dinner too. 

There's only one complaint I have. When I asked for Ketchup packets as I ordered, the staff tried to charge me a dollar a packet so I declined. But later on when I went back and asked another staff, she gave me 2 tiny packets for free. I was really confused and definitely quite angry because I know that it's definitely someone trying to mischarge others so beware of that! Always observe and see, for me I felt it didn't make sense that so many people paid a dollar for ketchup after looking around so I tried again :) 

We went to the wet ride afterwards! 




So here's what happens when you reach the bottom! 

(The car is actually in the misty water thing)

I LOVED THIS RIDE SO MUCH. It was really fun! I sat somewhere in the middle but you will get wet. I did manage to dry really quickly though as I was pretty lucky to only get a little of my sleeve wet. For those wearing contact lenses, I'd advise you wear some sunglasses or goggles! Although it's alright for a little water to touch your lenses, there's always the concern of there being an infection so be careful! 

We walked back to Scooby Doo :)


Saw a super cool bat mobile on the way back! 

We decided to buy a snow cone and take a slight break as we were a little tired from walking all day. The snow cones are really good! 


They also had a staff "Marilyn" singing :)) 


I went shopping for some Christmas presents next! 

There were also some some cool staff cosplaying :) it's a good one to take photos for children! 

I took a pic with "Marilyn" ^^

Before we re-took Scooby Doo, we wanted to try the Justice League ride. 






This ride was really really interesting, you actually have 3D glasses and it's basically kinda like a stimulation game where you take a gun and shoot the projected stars :) really cool! 

Went back to the coaster ;) 

SUPER LOVED IT once again. Ahh, never gets old :)

Passed by their display buildings! 
I took a picture at the superman escape and other places before we left :)









(Superheroes store)


Saw this super cool skeleton onesie 😂

That's it! We left afterwards around 4.30 :) 


Took a few shots before leaving

We also passed by this amazing earth market that has really really fresh fruit and vegetables! They also sold fresh seafood :) we bought some and it tasted amazing


That's it! 

Love,
Khione 

Comments

  1. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.
    movie world

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts