Australia trip: Day 4 - Visiting the 12 Apostles

Hey! Posting Day 4 today :) 

So we had to travel around 4 hours to reach the twelve apostles which is a really interesting sightseeing place. 

We had to take a long drive there and also stop by for lunch at Lorne's food court. The food was good but the portion was really huge so try ordering approximately 2 portions for 3 people for normal portion sizes. Really affordable too! Didn't get to photograph as I forgot my camera :( 

Pictures of the journey there: (Great Ocean Road) 

(Anglesea)
Found a wild Koala! 
Had to close my eyes! The wind was strong :(

I kept pictures of the 12 Apostles though :) they were really pretty! It's definitely worth a visit because the view is exquisite, journey included. 

We had dinner at a Chinese restaurant after we returned. 

The day was rather tiring. I recommend bringing lots of water because you'll be easily parched. 

Sorry this post is late! 

Love, 
Khione 

 

Comments

Popular Posts