Australia trip: Day 3 - Boxing Day Sales Haul

Hey everyone! So this is going to be Day 3, yesterday which was Boxing Day!

I'm going to try to post twice every two days because it's tiring on some days :( 

Anyways, we visited Chadstone! It's the largest mall in the Southern Hemisphere so I think it's wonderful. Over here in Australia, they have huge sales on Boxing Day which is similar to year end sales in Singapore. 
Here's the entrance- took us quite long to find a parking spot even at 9-10 or so in the morning! 
Interior of the mall is really pretty ❤️
We visited Myers first, which is a departmental store selling more local brands. 
They had quite little clothes for young adults that were suited to me, and the base price of the items were expensive. I did manage to get a romper at 40% off from MissShop though, which amounted to slightly under $30 AUD
As you can see they have quite a bit of reductions, 30-40% off of all items, excluding sale items for some but quite affordable. 
We visited a tiny cafe directly outside the basement floor of Myers for some food. I forgot the name but the juices were quite expensive although really nice and fresh, the coffees and cakes were good too. Pricey compared to Singapore, but this is quite normal. 


We left the cafe short after for another departmental store named David Jones, which has a little more posh brands and expensive ones as well, but mostly more familiar brands such as MinkPink, Christian Louboutin, Finders Keepers, Isla, Armani, Fred Perry, Witchery and so on. I didn't manage to snap a picture of the storefront or instore because it was too crowded :( 

I found quite a bit of Saboskirt items but they were too revealing for me, but I managed to find a really pretty pair of lace shorts for a bargain price. 

There were even One Teaspoon shorts for around $20+ which is really cheap for that brand. There were many many beautiful items of expensive brands for a huge discount. I was lucky enough to find a pair of dyed shorts from MinkPink for merely less than $14 or so :) most were large sizes because a lot of the smaller ones were sold out I suppose :/
After David Jones, we had lunch at a sushi place (again, not sure of the name but if you're there you'll find it) we ordered quite a few boxes and some udon to share around. Snapped a pic of a few! 

The fish roe sushi is probably 3 times larger than those in SG :') 
Udon for $6.90 😍 really budget and good! I recommend this place especially because it's easier to find seats during lunch hour. 

After lunch, we were walking around the mall and saw a huge sign outside WindsorSmith stating a 40% off store wide 😍😍 
WindsorSmith had a huge variety of shoes at rather affordable prices. I managed to buy a pair (all haul items down later). So far I've seen those shoes only on Carousell for quite expensive, approximately $100+ for new ones and nowhere else so I felt glad I got a pair for $53.40 AUD and it was real leather. Especially because our weather isn't suited to keep fake leather for long, all the more this shoe was pretty worth it considering fake leather ones are already $30+ SGD 

We walked around a bit afterwards, didn't get anymore clothes
We also visited Coles and got some drinks. It's well advised to bring more water along unless you want to spend on drinks there. The coconut water wasn't that great though :( 

So here's what I got! 
Myers first~
I got this really pretty tube chevron romper in black and white, it's really comfortable and cost less than $30 AUD 
From MissShop
David Jones~
Exclusive for David Jones Saboskirt shorts! (Front)
(Back) 
(Tag)
(Price)
(Tag)
MinkPink shorts! Really amazing steal for less than $14 
(Front)
(Button closure)
(Back)
(Tag)
And finally, WindsorSmith! 
(Box)
(Front bottom
(Front bottom)
(Style and original cost) 
(Opening the box)
(Information)
(Time to show you what's in it!)
Comes with a free keychain with the exact shoe shape
Shoes 👍
Real leather 😍
This was one of the most popular designs in store, with a lot of people buying it. Really lucky! Got them in a size 7. I could've gotten a 6.5, but my second toe is pretty long (not freakish) so I wanted some space. Came down to $53.40! 
Total picture of what was bought
This concludes the haul, but later on at night I bought one more playsuit (romper) from Beginning Boutique which was having 40% off store wide! I rarely order anything so my relatives handled it for me :) 
I bought the Paramount Playsuit for $35.40! I've been looking for this print forever so I was glad to be able to get it. It was size XS btw :) 
Alright, that concludes my haul for everything! 
We had a home cooked dinner later on :) 

Alright, posting day 4! 
Love, 
Khione 






Comments

Popular Posts