Street Fashion: collaboration with Clothing Era

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays y'all!

I'm back today with a super fun Clothing Era collaboration. As you guys know, I really love supporting local brands - especially ones which design their own clothes since I know it can be such a struggle to brand yourself nowadays amidst all the hypebeast brands.
Design 001 - Wasaga Umbrella
$40

Clothing Era is the brand to see today as I think it can really blend well with the Singaporean hypebeasts - they carry shirts with unique design, one of a kind print, and Japanese elements which are definitely huge in the streetwear trend right now.
Design 002
$40

I particularly enjoy tees like these because of their comfort as well, and I find the short sleeved tees to be particularly fun - the white one here for example, has some really cool details on the sleeves. It just proves the theory - you don't have to be hot and stuffy to have cool prints on sleeves.

This is another reason why I adore the designs of this brand - you realise that many streetwear brands only have cool sleeve designs for long sleeved tops, and that's simple not realistic for our weather (let's face it). So it's really great to see our short sleeves get some love too.

It's also very refreshing to see streetwear brands with Japanese elements - this is definitely an up and coming trend which I have seen in brands such as Supreme and Thrasher. I have been completely obsessed with such designs lately, and I really love how Clothing Era readily incorporates this into unisex fashion so us ladies aren't left out hehe. Say goodbye to the basic black tees because these are tees to amp your look up.


On to styling tips for the ladies! I think shirts like these stand out on their own so well as a statement piece - so I personally enjoy styling it with simpler fabrics and designs.

Chokers, flannels, knee high socks are really great options for styling your tee (excuse my genes with the hooded eyelids haha). Here I styled mine with a really cute tie up choker and flannel from Zara, knee highs from H&M, and shoes from Adidas. I think it's great to keep all else simple so the shirt stands out - don't you think? (Plus super fun and easy for couple fashion ;) )

That's all~
Please do check them out you guys! I had such a fun time styling their shirts - I think you will love it too for its versatility (the monochrome is goals)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/clothingera/?ref=py_c
Instagram: @clothingera

Thank you for reading, Merry Christmas to all and I hope you enjoy this post!

XOXO,
Khione

Comments

Popular Posts