Pandora Collection 2016

Happy New Year's Eve you guys! I can hardly believe that 2016 is almost over omg :(

Today I'm back with a Pandora collection. Since starting my collection last year, I have definitely amassed quite a few more pieces. I'm not an avid Pandora fan, however I do adore their jewelry because they are pretty decent quality for their price points. 

Bracelets I own
Let's get started!

Bracelets
I own 3 Pandora bracelets currently. Most of them were gotten for lower than retail in Singapore, which is why I got them.
1. Pandora Snowflake Bangle
Pandora Snowflake Bangle
This Bangle was featured in my recent Pandora Spain haul - if you haven't seen that, you can read it here: http://eatdressblog.blogspot.sg/2016/11/pandora-spain-haul-winter-2016.html
I got this bracelet for around $80 SGD from Spain, and it is a limited edition bangle for Winter 2016. Mine is in the smallest size, which is 17cm.
2. Pandora Sterling Silver Barrel Clasp
Pandora Sterling Silver Barrel Clasp
This is definitely the most iconic bracelet - I completely recommend this to anyone starting out their first Pandora bracelet because it really is a great design. I got mine from Paris last year, and I can't remember the exact price, but I do know my bracelet is a size 18. I chose to get a slightly better fitting size since clips and charms can get chunky and I didn't want to have it pressed onto my wrist too hard.
3. Champagne, Single Leather
Champagne, Single Leather
I got this from a US outlet store this year and it was heavily reduced to a crazy cheap price. This is the smallest size again, size 17 / S. This is a discontinued item to my knowledge.

Clips
I own 2 clips currently.

I'm not sure what this is called, but I got it in Paris last year as well for 19 Euros.
To my knowledge this was not available when I visited Spain. Sun and moon details are some of my favourite, so I could not pass this up and it was my very first clip / item on my bracelet.

The 2nd clip was one I got for my 16th birthday as a birthday present from my parents - a snowflake one. This is $109 SGD I believe.

I believe this charm is discontinued in Europe as well as I did not see it in Spain.

Charms
Moving on to charms! I have several as well: 

This is the siren charm, which is currently discontinued. I got mine for $55 I believe, which was a very fair deal. It really reminded me of a mermaid and was one of the charms I searched long and hard for :)
Another charm is called the Star of David, and I know for a fact that this is $71 SGD. However, I am aware that this charm is getting discontinued as well. 
I really enjoy the dainty details and how adorable this looks on my bracelet, particularly since it dangles. I got mine in a US outlet for a heavily reduced price as well, definitely less than $30 SGD although I can't quite remember the exact price. I had coveted this for a while and really got lucky at the outlets. 

Next up is my rose gold Love and Guidance charm. Do read my Spain haul to find out more ;)


Safety chain
And lastly is my rain drops safety chain! I got this last year as well from SG, think it was $71 as well. Not available in Europe ;)
I got this for my sterling bracelet, but honestly this thing is pretty inconvenient because it moves so much omg like one end of it literally uncoils itself sometimes which is really irritating. Anddd that's why I only got one and refused to get for my other bracelets :<

But that concludes my collection! Honestly every single piece does mean something special to me, although I am still considering adding a few more pieces (the unicorn one omg). I personally feel like I'm the type that likes it more simple though, so I don't really like bracelets with super a lot of charms on it. These things are not exactly very affordable either for their quality, which is why I hold back on purchasing too many of them.

However I hope you do enjoy this post :> and have a great day you guys! Thank you for reading ~

XOXO,
Khione

Comments

Popular Posts