~ 3 Day Trip to Kuala Lumpur ~ Day 2:

Hello! Back with another update after sooooo long (sorry y'all)

My second day of KL was spent at Suria KLCC as well as AK mall. 

(And well, of course, revisited H&M)

KLCC is basically sort of like the "Orchard Road" of Singapore, and honestly I love it there. They have tons of shops, especially brands that have been up and coming, so the mall is very much up to trend, with stores such as Bershka, Steve Madden, Adidas, TOPSHOP, ZARA (men and women have different stores apparently) and all that. The ZARA in KL was certainly holding a sale, but there wasn't anything I saw that caught my eye so :/ 

I also kind of cringed when I saw the TOPSHOP x Adidas collection on sale at their Adidas store. That collection was literally the dream, I've been looking everywhere for it. Still, it was way too expensive (cringe even more, there were those dreamy high tops) but well, life is a hit or miss sometimes. Still, they have very exciting stores there in KLCC and it's certainly worth the hype. I did try on some stuff at TOPSHOP tho, and also I'm gonna slot in the dreamy high tops (photo credit to owner) I also realised that Malaysia imported the newer designs a lot faster (I saw an ombré dress there in June that I only saw in July in Singapore) I tried a lot on,  but some weren't my size so in day three ill show you my actual TOPSHOP haul
(LOOOKING FOR THIS OUTFIT NOW OMG) 
(As you can see I love their skorts) 

( this was size L so I pulled the dress back a little so it didn't go so big) 

There was also a Isetan there that had MINKPINK (ohmygod) if you guys don't know, I'm freaking in love with MINKPINK I love their clothes, ESPECIALLY THE FOREVER RAINBOW CROP TOP (I think that's the name)... I've been looking for it everywhere and I saw it there on sale for 20% off... But sadly, it was still too expensive it was like $40-60+, so I decided to let it off simply because it has crochet details that will yellow out with time to come, and worse, it may tear or rip and it's so bloody expensive (even though MINKPINK isn't cheap in the first place)... I did try on a couple of their stuff which I loved, and if I find them for a better price I'll definitely be purchasing! 
(I could just die here) 

And yep, for lunch it was pretty cheap, we ate at the food court, some simple kimchi ramen, total cost for 2 people was around $10 sgd? That's really cheap considering I bought star fruit juice as well... :) 

And that kinda wraps up the second day, we really were just sticking around the same few places haha but I was certainly glad to see that isetan finally has a MINKPINK! Not sure if Singapore one does, cos I hardly go there nowadays, hope so tho :0 

Await day 3 ;) 

Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts