Shoe haul: Jeffrey Campbell Litas in Tie Dyefrom P.V.S. Provisions store

Was in orchard today when I spotted this AMAZING PVS store sale, I mean their shoes are almost never on sale :/ was so excited! I was kinda disappointed since the Rose Gold litas as well as the Cosmic Litas were not available in my size, I was gonna go for either, but I finally decided I simply couldn't leave without a pair of super pretty litas, they're so comfortable and they actually stay put in Singapore weather unlike other shoes that just break down, these are great as they're real leather :) I suggest to invest in these if you plan to keep them, they're tough things, and litas come in a lot of designs.

PVS was cleaning out their old stocks, so I got to grab on to a pair of beautiful Litas in Tie Dye, they remind me of a toxic girl poison ivy kind of colours, purple and green mixed with beautiful blue and shaped in the classic wooden heal with mint straps to finish, these babies are absolutely perfect! Check out their sale, for the Coltrane lovers they have two types of coltranes on sale! Prices for litas range from around 100-150 if I'm not wrong, my litas were a size 38 and I'm a size 37.5-38 usually and they fit really well. Very comfy for heels, not really a heels person but these are way too gorgeous :) I'll do a look book for these soon! 

In case you're wondering, I've tried on 99 Ties in Black leather by JC before, but they were too big for me, you can find tons of JC in various websites like Solestruck, Karmaloop, Nastygal, Agnes and. Maurice, PLNDR as well as Carousell (for the Singaporeans) . 

Anyways, I'll upload pictures of the beautiful shoes :) 
In the beautiful big bag~
These are the litas in size 38 :) 
This is the super cute bottom of the box OMG <3

They even come with a card on taking care of the shoes :) 

Alright, gonna upload my forever 21 haul next! 

XOXO, 
Khione :) 


Comments

  1. is this sale still on? >< i wan buy the shoes too omg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello tiffarie :) yes it's still on i checked last weekend! sizes are running out though, be fast!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts