Forever 21 haul



So yes, I finally bought something from Forever 21, I'm so broke, probably not gonna buy anything for the next few weeks :/

Anyways, I bought this super gorgeous kimono cardigan in floral prints from Forever 21 (Somerset 313 branch) 

It's a 100% Rayon kimono,  very comfortable. Personally I don't like overly sheer kimonos, and this kimono is the only kind so far that really fits me well, I've tried on cotton-on kimonos which are pretty as well, but none that really matched me well, I think ill do a look book, this is a great kimono the floral prints are so beautiful, you can pair it with so many things and it's also very breathable in Singapore weather, I'm really impressed with the cardigan, didn't come with a really good price tag though, it's $39 :( BROKEEEE :( 

But yes, it's a great cardigan, I'm really glad I decided to buy it, it's the type of piece that's a classic kind, and if guess it will well last through my teenage and young adult years (I hope) 

I'll do a look book or a how I style on this piece soon :) 

(All credits to Forever 21 website. This was not my photo )

XOXO,
Khione~

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hey! I did a styling post on this later on :)
      I can do a look book soon tho

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts