Pandora Spain Haul - Winter 2016 Collection + Rose Collection

Hey! I'm back today with an amazing Pandora haul - a reward for my hard work throughout the year. I also thought I'd talk about the limited edition Black Friday charm which I saw, and reasons as to why I got what I got / didn't get what I didn't get (obviously).

Let's jump right in!
As always, I really love love love Pandora's packaging, which I find to be extremely intricate and beautiful.
They also provided me a polishing cloth this time, which was a pleasant surprise - I was never given one previously. A word of caution though, shopping in Spain stores are not easy! Many locals and store workers do not know English that well, and it could be difficult to talk without a translator. Get a translator ready! :)
Here's what I got!
The first, being my third pandora bracelet - a limited edition snowflake bangle. You guys know my obsession with snowflakes so it instantly caught my eye.
It costs around $149 if I'm not wrong in Singapore, but it is 69€ here, which is a little less than a 100 in SGD.
To go with it, I got a really gorgeous rose gold Love and Guidance charm, which was 59€ I believe
I also really enjoy the engraving on the bangle which I think really makes the bracelet that much more special. It says "Unique as you are" - isn't it great to celebrate your individuality, just like how you customise your bracelets? :)
My tax returns were 13% as an FYI! :) I do advise cash returns because the bank conversion rates on credit card are not worth it and ultimately you could end up getting less than if you had chosen cash :/


I also wanted to cover the 2016 Black Friday charm, which is a poinsettia flower . I did consider getting it, but it was 79€ which was insanely steep for a charm from Pandora - especially when it's really just the limited edition element that's making a selling point in my opinion. It honestly wasn't as special, and furthermore my bracelet is more based on silver blue hues, so I thought the red was not a proper fit with my bracelet. Furthermore at that price point, considering the other snowflake bracelet was also limited edition, I thought the latter was a better choice.
Here are links to the items! I provided the Pandora Singapore links - so if you need ones from other countries do search the item up :)
I hope you enjoyed this post you guys! Still on holiday but trying to bring fresh content. Thanks for reading :)
Love,
Khione

Comments

Popular Posts