Topshop Try On - checking out some new trends

Hello ~ 

Today I show you guys some super interesting Topshop pieces that I've tried on / have on hold and as I really want to bring a fashion post today I thought it would be great to kill two birds with one stone by showing you guys what's new and then covering what's trending this summer season. 

Let's jump right in ~ 

1. Mesh tops, ripped Highwaisted shorts 
I wore their grey mesh crop top, a White bralet underneath and ripped Highwaisted shorts in white as well for contrast. 

I've come to see these see through mesh tops everywhere this season for some reason, of all sorts of materials, and the prices naturally range as well. 

Mesh is definitely a trend that's carried on from 2 years ago or so and the appeal is in that "see through but not really" kind of look. It's also surprisingly matched often with sporty clothes, such as mesh jerseys, mesh baseball jackets etc. 

The second is of course Highwaisted shorts, ripped, or single button plain ones. They're pretty much in every season, but this year I've been seeing particularly a lot of metallic foil on shorts/ denim in general which is definitely very new. 

Another look I tried on was the same top, a different pair of white Highwaisted shorts and then a black lattice bodysuit 
So obviously the only thing different besides the crop top and the shorts is the black lattice bodysuit beneath. Personally I wouldn't wear that without layering something else over it, it's really not my preference. Bodysuits really give you that great shape without pulling up too much when you stretch etc so it's a really great piece for all body types. 

As you guys know I already have a lace up bodysuit, that's also another trend that's definitely carrying on this summer and Topshop does have their own version of it as well, although I like the lacing of mine better. 

Some items I'm on the lookout for (don't have pictures trying these on sorry)

The Ivy Park collection by Beyoncé 
I'm sure you guys have heard about this collection pretty much all over social media, and I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Topshop SG now carries them! I'm not too sure whether they'll be in store though :-( 
You can check it out here: http://sg.topshop.com/en/tssg/category/clothing-1087626/ivy-park-5463604/N-1zf1Zdgj?No=0&Nrpp=20&siteId=%2F13087&intcmpid=ABOVE_WK33_THURS_IVYPARK

The Ivy Park logo is all over in caps, slippers, mesh see through pullovers, sweaters, jackets, and sports apparels. These bold printed logos have been all the heat lately, and the next piece I'm about to show you is all about the logos as well. 

This is a bralet by escapology that is available in Topshop, only at ION (for some reason all these other brands that are non-Topshop you can normally only find at Topshop ION) 

I did try it on, and I seriously adore the logo print which I think really adds that super edgy look but also very comfortable and casual. It also looks extremely sporty if you pair it with some joggers and sneakers. 

Love it. 
Link: http://sg.topshop.com/en/tssg/product/bra-by-escapology-5423326?bi=0&ps=20&Ntt=Escapology

Comments

Popular Posts