Try-on : Topshop Ivy Park Collection by Beyoncé


Hey guys! So I was out last week and I happened to visit Topshop ION, which from my experience has always carried a ton of external brands besides in house brands such as Topshop, Tee and Cake and more.

I'm extremely excited to share this experience with you guys, so let's jump right in!

1. Corded '04' Sweatshirt, $106


This pale peach pink pullover perfectly combines that sporty varsity look with that soft, girly look - a really unique combination and super comfortable as well. Pullovers are a great casual option, but sadly that's not very easy for Singapore weather, although this one in particular is pretty thin.

2. Drop Armhole Tank in White, $33.90


The next item is a semi-sheer polyester muscle tank that has the iconic Ivy Park logo on it, making it one of the best-sellers in Topshop (they're pretty much gone from stores now). This tank is obviously a casual piece, but the bold fonts really make a statement. I also love the freedom in movement you get with an open armhole tank, and not to mention you can wear something super cute underneath and look put together with the simplest of apparels.

Didn't take a photo, but I did try it on in black :-) (the most popular colour) 


3. Oversized Logo Hoodie, $76.90


The next item I tried was this oversized grey hoodie pullover. This also has the signature Ivy Park logo on it, and is yet another noteworthy piece in the collection. The fit is super oversized though, and really long too, it kind of has those Yeezy vibes.

I didn't end up getting this because I do feel like I have enough pullovers now.

4. Logo Crew Neck Tee, $36.90



This next one is there logo crew neck tee in grey. These basic tops (muscle tank and this) come in black, grey and white.

5. Logo Mesh Tee, $79.90


This is a baseball jersey style top with white mesh. All of the lettering (Ivy Park logo, the 04 at the back) are all in this chunky white fabric that's kind of 3D. I didn't really like the fabric on this unfortunately, doesn't really feel worth it given the price so I decided to pass this up.

6. Sheer Mesh Hoodie, $95.90 (approx)


The next item is an all over black mesh hoodie that's completely sheer. I was kind of sad because the Ivy Park logo looks really "camouflaged" if you will and that's a major peeve because I'm sure when you wear this hoodie you definitely want people to know what you're wearing and where it comes from so that was kind of disappointing especially given the price :-( oh well

FYI for some reason this is sold out on the Topshop website

7. Sleeveless logo body, $69.90


So this is apparently the most iconic piece of the Ivy Park collection, although I didn't try it on as I really didn't like it personally. But I did want to highlight it :)

To give you guys some elaboration, this bodysuit has no clips at the bottom at your crotch area like most bodysuits, and that means using the rest room will be a total pain, so that's kind of a flaw in the making process I guess?

The next thing is I find it to be rather sub par quality wise, and for the price definitely not worth it. I also wasn't crazy about this design (although Beyonce looks amazing in it), it's not a style I like that much.

That's it! My Topshop haul will be coming up very soon after a food post, and probably a favourites post, so stay tuned!

In the meantime thanks for reading :-)

Love,
Khione

Comments

Popular Posts