Clothing Haul: ZARA GSS

Hey everyone! Back with another haul for the GSS season! Zara started their sale relatively early this year as compared to last year, which was around the end (like last week) of June, and this year they started around two to three days ago? Well done ZARA :) 

Just to talk about the variety, there weren't many good options for the sale, or at least the pieces really weren't suited to my style at all. There was a big variety, but the point is that many were hardly worth the money (quality and design wise) and really the sale wasn't all that great. Frankly, I was quite disappointed because the pricings used to be so much cheaper during their sale period. Nevertheless, I suppose it can be blamed on the economy :/ Word of advice: go to the outlet at Ngee Ann City if you want to have a bigger selection, the ION and Wheelock ones were practically exhausted and the store is also much bigger, and the staff were way nicer too. 

I bought this amazing and uniquely cut top from ZARA. I had actually tried this on maybe two or three months ago, and it was like $79.90 retail price, and it definitely didn't look like something I'd splurge $80 on. Hence, I decided to just let that go and think about it. Hell I'm glad I gave myself time to co template because it's on a sale for $40, which is absolutely worth the money in my opinion. The material of this top is very very good and the design is just exquisite. Of course, it's a very formal piece but it can be styled casual with the right pieces. Ill do a look book on it if my photographer is free :) 

Speaking of customer service, comparing between ION and Ngee Ann (not much experience at the Wheelock one), I'd say that I really didn't enjoy the ION staffs attitude towards well, me, at least. I had asked about an exchange with the sales lady and she was in a hurry so she went like "No, no, no, we don't do exchanges". If you check the signs at the counter (I couldn't see at that time cos there was this big crowd at the cashier), exchanges are allowed within 30 days, basically a month. I was quite disappointed in the attitude because it's not the first time already. I went there last time to get a shirt and when I asked them to search for my size they were like oh we don't have it. I went through the racks myself in the end and I actually managed to find the size I needed. (What did they say about not having it again?) maybe it's a two time off thing for me, but I won't be shopping at the ION outlet of ZARA anytime soon if I need the staffs help for anything. I'm obviously a customer who buys when I walk into the shop, why do they have to look at me as though I won't? :( 

Anyways, Ngee ann staff are much nicer and they are extremely polite. They also speak very fluently and they offer a much better service, fast, efficient, and best of all no mean attitude. :) GO STAFF WOOOO ~

Anyways, attached a few pictures of the top I got, which I absolutely LOVE! Have fun shopping if you wanna go there too~ till next time! 


Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts