❤ Brandy Haul ❤

Hey guys!

I have done some retail damage at Brandy again :))))) ❤❤❤ This is a combined haul of multiple items that I picked up from Brandy (brand, not store necessarily) I will be listing the retail prices down below, so keep on reading to find out!

Now the Joy Division tee was something I swore I wouldn't get, but I caved and saved up for it. Having worn it numerous times since then I must say I really got my money's worth outta this shirt with the number of times I have been wearing it. It is a really comfortable band tee and
 It is a really comfortable band tee and I love how easy it is to style because you can match it with literally any casual bottoms or even a skirt and it would look super put together instantly 😍 This retails for $44 SGD. I would say if you are getting it do check that the print isn't faded / darker dyed in certain areas and that it is fully white. I did notice several pieces in store that seemed to have that "defect", and I do think for the price it is best that you get the perfect one 😊

Another item I got was this rose pouch here that I use as a card holder for school. It is a nice suede pouch with rather intricate rose embroidery. This retailed for $14

I don't really know if this is available anymore but I absolutely love this pouch and I have used it to bits and pieces. It does stain rather easily so I would be careful with that, and also the suede strap which may degrade after a while, but otherwise it is a great pouch. The quality is still okay for the price because it is suede, but I wouldn't spend much more on something like this.

The next item I got recently was this really cute Brandy Navy Katherine Rebel cap.
I didn't really like its fit compared to my alien one but I do love the patch on it. I have tried to curve the hat a little more so it fits like my other one, because this hat does make you look like you've got a flat head which is kinda weird but otherwise it is a very nice cap. If you missed it out, I also wore this exact cap in my sporty look so you can check that out for style tips! This is not available in store unfortunately :(

Last but not least is this GORGEOUS Waimea Bay sweater in salmon pink. I initially tried to get it online but it was all sold out :( Thankfully I managed to get it elsewhere brand new.

This sweater is certainly one of the rarest Brandy sweaters out there and it isn't even available in Brandy Melville ION. By the looks of it I don't think it will be since I really haven't seen this anywhere else. I love finding rare Brandy goods such as this because I think it really sets my style apart from others. On top of that this pink colour actually really suits my skin tone and has that cute fun and girly Korean vibe going on when you wear it ~ I really enjoyed wearing this to the library as well because it is a very very soft and comfortable sweater that keeps you warm and cosy 💞💞

But that's all for my recent Brandy Haul! This is everything built up from quite a while back I think like March? I haven't really been purchasing many Brandy things since then because everything has gotten really expensive and (heh) they don't really have any free stickers out in store anymore for me to sneakily grab lmao... 

And here is where I hope you enjoyed reading! Thank you and hope you had a great day 💗💟💟💟

Love,
Khione

Comments

Popular Posts