❤ This week's picks from the Brandy Store ❤

Hey guys! I checked the Brandy store both yesterday (Friday) and today, and I thought it would be fun to highlight some of the nicer items that I saw there.

The first being band tees, which as I have mentioned before are super in this season. One of the rarest band tees, the Joy Division tee, is available now at Brandy for $44 (which is pretty steep and honestly not worth it for this tee). The Led Zeppelin shirt on the right is available as well, although I do feel that they stock it pretty often so it's not a rare find here.

The next is the Brandy Reina Bodysuit in white, available at the store for around $30. Scoop back bodysuits are definitely a must-have because it is such a simple and yet classy way to show your body off (provided that is your thing)
Personally found it a bit too sheer for my liking but I'm sure there are girls out there who will like this a lot. :)

Not sure why but I found this to be rather popular on Carousell recently although I personally don't think it's something I can confidently wear. This is the Jamie double cherry top which retails for $31 and just came in yesterday I think! There are still a few pieces left so do grab em 💓

Here we have a restock of the Kennedy Windbreaker, going for $50. Definitely a thicker windbreaker, and the colour blocks are pretty interesting. I've actually seen men wear this around recently for some reason as well, so I suppose it's unisex friendly. ☺
They also restocked the Erica bear sweaters, one in a more denim blue and the other a white with navy logo. These are priced at $54 which is pretty steep, but I did see people looking for this online!✌

Next up, we have the velvet Lisette running shorts. I saw this in several colours - most notably a nice light pink as well as this gorgeous burgundy colour. Although these really don't fit me very well in the back and are pretty short 😕 , I do think if you're on the skinnier side then it will definitely look good on you. I believe these are around $25
I also saw the pink Rosa Sweatpants which I've heard a lot of good reviews about on Youtube. Believe they're $50+. Honestly speaking I think they're way too warm for Singapore but if you happen to go to cold enough places often then I guess this is a good choice 👧

Lastly I'll talk about the socks which they just brought in! They are a bit pricey at $9 a pair, but I saw these resellers on Carousell selling them at $11 (seriously are you really trying to get people to pay you extra for an instore item =.=). Regardless, they have this honey design and the F-OFF design available, pretty well stocked. Got a pair of the honey ones for myself!

That's all! Hope you liked this post and have a great day ahead ~

Love,
Khione

Comments

Popular Posts