Winter 2016 Pokemon Centre Sapporo Haul - plushies, files and more

Hey! What's up what's good. I hope 2017 has been going great for y'all so far - it has been a whirlwind already here. But let's jump into one of the most exciting parts of the year before - my awesome Christmas Pokemon Centre Sapporo haul! 💓💓💕💕💖💗

One of my family members happened to stop by the Sapporo Pokemon Centre and I was able to pick up quite a few things. Note I will be hauling everything we bought - and I will not be keeping everything as we did get quite a number of things for others. In the meanwhile, enjoy!

So as you can see we bought quite a number of things. The prices will be listed if I can remember them :) 
I will be starting with the one thing I have to buy every time I visit Japan - files! I absolutely adore Japanese files because they often have super cute designs and are seriously so unique. Pokemon Centre has their own exclusive files which are adorable af and I couldn't help myself when I saw what they had.
I decided to get 3 of their files - 2 A4 sized ones and 1 A5 sized one

Their A4 sized folders in this design actually come as a set of 2 - and this was the really cool sleeping Pokemon series one. It came with a white and a purple file: 



The next is the A5 file. I'm not too sure what the theme is, but it definitely has awesome graphics which I am a massive fan of. These are actually really great for storing any little note papers you may have and can actually come in really handy as they tend to have multiple compartments to them :)


Next up - The winter edition Pokemon cards! Unfortunately I can only show you the unopened photo, but I will try to find an online picture of the interior as it is truly beautiful. Do I plan on using this? Not really, since I think it is definitely more of a decorative piece considering how gorgeous it is.


This is my original image which I found on my Whatsapp showing the design of the cards


As you guys can see in the image above, the cards have the winter design on the back, and they do have really cool Pokemon graphics on the cards. 

Moving on to plushies! We actually got 5 plushies - keeping 3 of them. 

The first thing being the snow Vulpix bag charm - this is something that I actually wanted. I was debating between this and the larger size, but this just seemed slightly more practical to me, and I loved its small size (feel like it doesn't get much cuter than this). I do remember this to be 1200 yen, and it retails around $35 on Carousell here. 

It is however white so I don't really dare to hang this on bags I will be putting around the floors etc - would be great as a bag charm for bags that have a little less contact with dirt since you would want to keep the colour as is. Honestly I really love this variation of the Vulpix for the winter event. 


Next up - the snow mochi Pokemon plushies! These are 600 yen each, retailing around $15 here on Carousell. I had read really great reviews about this and people were raving about how soft they were - these absolutely live up to that expectation you guys! It is seriously just like squishing mochi :) We did get an extra Glaceon to sell (which has since been sold). They ran out of the Pikachu design unfortunately, so we could only get Leafeon and Glaceon 😭


Leafeon
Glaceon

More pics of the Glaceon
I wasn't plan on keeping any of these at first - but I do think I would totally regret selling the remaining 2, so I thought it would be fine to just keep it for now. The tags are still on though, so I will be contemplating. I truly love them (despite the fact that its only possible practicality is stress relief haha)

Unfortunately I have no clue where my Charmander images went - that plush was 1200 yen and we got it for someone else. It is actually much better in quality than the Changi Pokemon plushies, which is a given since it is of a smaller size and slightly pricier so I assume there is more quality there. Speaking of which if anyone is wondering I have the Pikachu plush from Changi ;)

Next up are the freebies! You get one bag for every 4000 yen, and we got two bags so my sibling and I split one each. 

Sorry about the toggle on this first image - can't rotate on Blogger just yet. But as you can see they have special Pokemon Sun and Moon packaging!


So these three keychains are what you get in one bag - the keychains are really cool actually, and I was told this is a Sapporo only free gift since they are a newly opened Pokemon Centre and wanted to celebrate that with a special gift for customers - nonetheless, love it, stoked, and totally keeping it. 😊

I also wanted to show you guys the design of the bag which I absolutely adore 😍😍😍

And that sums up the haul for me! I hope you enjoyed this one :) I haven't been eating anywhere particularly special so no food posts at the moment I think although I did just check out one place over the weekend so I may be able to get one out for you guys. Bear with me! It's my A's year this year, so I have decided to devote more time towards my studies. And have a great 2017 - there will be a really heartfelt chit chat on the next post :) Thank you for reading!

Love,
Khione

Comments

Popular Posts